Confidence :)

Chapter forty -seven
[Confidence] 

  "Yay! Fantastica is back!" Kiku celebrates, i giggled a little. i went for my club practice, we will be having an performance before i leave kaijo. "Are you alright now?" Tatsuya asked, i nodded. That just means he cares  too : ) everyone cares about me, i don't need the fan girls! i just need my trusted friends! :D 

  "We need to hurry, 19 days from now is our performance and it would be Kikori's last time on stage." Atusko said, "Say what? Kikori's last time on stage? Why?" Tatsuya asked, not knowing anything. "Ya... Tatsuya didn't know anything did he?" Kiku asked, " I will be leaving kaijo 20 days from now." i said, looking at his frozen looked. "What?" i asked him while feeling tired. "Nothing" He said and turn away to clean his guitar. 

  And so we started on our practice for performance. 

+~

  The next morning i keep my head high and head towards kaijo basketball court. All the girls look at me in disgust, " Ne ne that girl is with Kise? such a pain in the ass -,-" Over heading one of the girls saying. it doesn't matter right? i'm just gonna live my life with out them, since i'm leaving soon, i think i would want to enjoy my days here left. what's up with love? Can't i love? Is loving someone a crime? If they can have love, why can't i ? :) i don't wanna care any more . 

  I push open the basketball hall door, everyone was serious as normal and some were slacking. "Is there even time for slacking? Have you guys started training?" i talked to the ones who were slacking. "N..No" they replied me. "Do you know which week is it now? And when is our match? " i asked sternly, " Erm, 2 weeks later?" , "One month later?" They replied. "It's 2 weeks later" i shouted, "My ears! Ouch! Girl!" one of them scolded. "Kikori desu" , "Hai Hai Kikori nee san T^T" they said. "5 rounds around the court, go now" I demanded, they nodded and left. 

  I watch the players who are playing in the court, observing them. "Kise -san daijoubu?" , " Yes, i'm fine" i over heard the players at the bench. 

  "What's going on here?" i squeeze thur the crowd, and saw someone sitting on the bench, holding his arm and his leg was bleeding a little. Kise! "Kise? what happened?" i asked, "He was banged into another player and hit the ground." A boy beside him said, kise clench his teeth. "Is there an first aid box here?" I asked while i look at one of them, he nodded at me and ran to take one. "That's really not a need..." , "Just let me help you" i insisted and he became speechless, his face expression tells me he was guilty. "There you go Kikori nee-san" The boy who ran to take the first aid box ran back. "Arigatou :)" i smile at him, "Now, everyone go back and practice" . I walk out of the crowd, " Everyone form into two groups and then we can start." i blew the whistle, everyone stopped what they are doing and quickly form into groups. "Kikori chan sure born as a leader :3" Hiroshi said, "I didn't know she could use such loud voice, this could be a use for Kise since he kept skipping training." Moriyama said and head out. 

  I sat beside Kise and started to treat his wounds. "Kikori i-" , "That's no need to apologize" 

  "..." 

  "But i am the cause of you leaving kaijo right?" 

  "..."

  "Ne Kikori~" 

  ".... No.."

  "It's not? Then why did you have to leave?" 

  "It's not my decision. besides, if i leave wouldn't everyone be happier? Wouldn't Senpai you be happier?" 

  "...." 

  "...." 

  Treating the wounds on him, he kept quiet. All of the sudden, he stood out and ran out of the court, leaving the door wide open. "Chotto Matte! Kise!" Oh no, did i hurt him or something? which part did i hurt him? I don't understand, he doesn't have the same feelings i have for him, why is he so upset about me getting beaten up? I mean it's over, soon, i'm gonna leave. I decide to chase after him. 

Daijoubu - are you alright/ ok? 
Nee-san - sister
chotto matte- hey wait! 
arigatou- thank you
senpai- Senior