Fanboys fades

Chapter twenty -eight
[Fanboys fades]

  I pant as I ran alone the corridor wanting to get out of school. "Yoshino -San" a group of boys called, their voice echoed everywhere. They are so call 'my fans ', I can't believe Hiroshi is doing that too. I can't run any faster, I have low stamina >< . The door was right imfront of me, just then someone open the door. "Noooooooo" I screamed and I bumped into that person.

  "What the…" that person groaned, I felt on top of that person. The fan boys thing isn't over yet, why am I slacking? "Oh no" I lift my head up , seeing...Kise..... shocked and pain expression. "huh?" he look at me,  shocked. " I'm sorry, can you help me just this time?" I blushed lightly and he look at me confusingly,  trying to get up with me on top, I grabbed both sides of his collar. " Please please please help me, please giant dude blonde  hair lollipop" I shake his collar forwards and backwards. " heyy, whooo arre youu caalling giannt dudee bblone - stop it" there were stars above his head as I stopped. "Kikorii - chan, come out. Don't play hide and seek" I could hear Hiroshi near by the corner. I froze as Kise come to his sense. "There's no time, I need to escape. I'm sorry" My voice echoed through the door as I ran out of the door.

  "Is this some kind of criminal case who had broke out of jail? Why is she so desperate? " Kise murmured to himself, Hiroshi and the others soon catch up to him as soon as they found Kise. "Senpai " Hiroshi's voice echoed thorough the hallway, Kise turn around and got up to his feet. "Did you see Kikori? " Hiroshi asked, panting. Kise rustled his hair with his hand as he signed, having an annoyed face expression. He pointed his index finger infront of Hiroshi's face, the others were standing behind Hiroshi.

  "Are you guys the one that had been chasing after her? That really scares her ya know?" Kise said sternly infront of then, Hiroshi jumped in surprise and fear. "I'm sorry" "Yea, we are sorry and we will not do it again.", the others followed Hiroshi. "That's good, don't you dare to do that again. Get it?", Kise asked, as Hiroshi frowned. "Why?" Hiroshi asked. stepping backwards as Kise's expression change. Kise put down his hand as he starred at Hiroshi, concentrated.

  "Uh?", "I only said I'm sorry but I didn't say I will not do it again. I have a question for you, Senpai. Why do you care so much? She's just your junior, your student, your toy to play with" Kise fell silent, Hiroshi felt fishy but at the same time, he remind himself not to have high hopes.

  "Because she is my friend" Kise spoke as Hiroshi froze, "I was wondering Why Senpai and Kikori -chan's bonds are stronger than mine and Kikori- Chan Is this called jealousy? Come to think of it why am I jealous? I am always complaining Kikori is so selfish to her when I told her that. I was envy of the bonds between them getting stronger and why not with me. And she would smile and comfort me, "It's not like that, Hiroshi -kun.  You are also a important friend to me" she would say....."

  "Infact,  she's my fragile friend. I'm always the one who help her when she needs help, after all she's my student. Can't I care for my student?" Kise smirked, the boys behind Hiroshi smile. Hiroshi finally smiled, "You're right,  Senpai. Such stupid things I'm thinking of, let's all take care of Kikori-chan instead!" Hiroshi declared, everyone nodded with a smile and Kise smile in relief.

Hiroshi p.o.v
  Me being Kikori's friend yet I'm not doing anything to make her feel better. Kise Senpai, he's just a year older and he can make her feel comfortable around him. Why an I losing to Kise Senpai? I will work hard :3 Ganbatte! 

  Kikori, you are an important friend to me. Don't be afraid to share your feelings with with the people around you.

Senpai - senior