Guitar in tune

Chapter twelve

[Guitar in tune]

After school, Atusko, Hiroshi and I went to eat lunch together at the near by bubble tea cafe.

"Kikori's acts were so funny" Hiroshi tease and laugh as loud as he can. Atsuko then gave him an punch in his stomach, I blushed. That was really embarrassing back there. "Our plan wasn't an success but at least we manage to end it nicely" Atsuko said, smiling.

"Today's hard work has paid off" Atsuko announced and we cheers each other with a cup of orange juice. Hiroshi started laughing after a slip of orange juice, I can't stop blushing either. Atsuko again, gave him a punch in his stomach and our food came shortly.

We three walk back to school as it was a Monday today, Hiroshi have basketball practice, Atsuko and I have band practice. Just then, Atsuko received an text message on her mobile phone, Hiroshi and I look at her as she press the buttons on her mobile phone. "Anyway Kikori, what cca are you?" Hiroshi started a topic with me. "The same as Atsuko" I replied, Hiroshi was shocked again. "Because you dream everyday" Atsuko said as she keep back her phone into her bag. "I should dig an grave for myself" Hiroshi sulked.

"Yup, you should"

"That was mean of you, Atusko"

They fight until we get to the school main gate, they ignore each other and we went separately to our cca. "Do you know our band room use to be the infirmary?" Atsuko said, "Eh?! Really?" I was surprised, Atsuko knows everything. I'm so jealous ><!!

Atsuko open the room door, only seeing Tatsuya sitting on the chair waiting. "Yo, Tatsuya" Atsuko greeted, I bow a little. "Yo" he greeted, this is kind of awkward.

I didn't see Kiku around, I close the door as my heart beat skips. "Where's-"

"Kiku? She have extra classes" Atsuko said as he set up her piano, I nod a little. "Tatsuya, Kikori" Atsuko called, she press the first note on the piano. "I need you to teach Kikori how to play the guitar since Kiku isn't here today" Atsuko told Tatsuya, he stares at her for a moment then sign. "It's ok if you don't want to teach me" I said, Tatsuya stood up and walk to the corner if the room. Atsuko and I look at his shadow that was shown on the floor, Atsuko frown a little.

"Come here, I'll teach you" he said coldly as he turn his head around, I jumped a little as I stared into his cold eyes. "Hai (yes)" I quickly walk towards him and grabbed a guitar from the side, beside the door. "Listen up" he started to show me the different notes of the guitar, I look confuse but actually knows what's going on.

"Curl you fingers a little more, that's the wrong note" he correct me, then point to the correct note in my guitar. "Here?"

"Wrong, a bit further down"

"Here?"

"It's wrong too, you went too far" he said and sign, "here" he took my index finger and gentle place it at the correct place. "Whoa, you're awesome" I play a few times with the strings. "Shut up" he scolded,"how come you are such an expert in guitar?" I ignore his rudeness and show a smile," that's because you're just an beginner, I had been learning guitar since I was young" I play the different notes that he teach me, he waits while hearing my tune.

After I finish my last note, there was three seconds silence. "You learn fast" he praise, I smile a little. "Anyway, why did you migrate from Korea to Japan?" I asked as i fidget with the guitar strings.