Bubble gum and Lollipop

Chapter fifty -two

[Bubble gum and Lollipop]

Kikori p.o.v

"Uh? my father said he won't transfer me out?" I was shocked, he nodded happily. "Isn't it good?" Kise was grinning, i nodded and smiled. My performance is today... hmm. "Hey um Kise, is it okay if you come for my performance today? it will be at our school park" I struggle to say, he looked at me for a while then laugh. "Ha ha yes yes i will " He agreed.

  I did tell Fantastica the good news, everyone seems relief and happy about it. i headed to choose the dress theme for our performance, "Goth seems nice to what we are singing" i said, "No, we will choose classy because it seems like a cheerful atmosphere" Kiku said while smiling, she push the classy clothes away from the others. 

  Night fall and it's time for the performance, most students from our school were fascinated and came over to see. People who walk by were also curious, they watch the performance from far. The lights that were put up were beautiful. I was searching for Kise at the back stage. He was at the back stage waiting for me, "I knew you would come" I said cheerfully, "i just thought you might be nervous before the performance. I froze then blush, "Yes how did you know :3" I said as he laughed. "Remember this, if you can conquer it, i will give you a reward :) " He said smirking, i jumped in excitement. "What reward? Lollipop?" i asked as i was feeling in joy. "It's a secret" He winked at me, turning me around back into the stage and give me a light push. 

  I smiled as i went in.

  Truly the stage was clean and the air around was clear. i was clearly nervous, really. I saw him, standing at the side of my view, giving me a thumbs up. "Relax Kikori, everything will be fine. Today is a good day." Atusko patted my back, i nodded. "Oi" I turn to see Tatsuya who did called me just now, he blush a little, "i was glad you didn't transfer, Good luck" He said, i smiled. "Thank you". 

"Remember, we are always here" He fade a small tiny small which made me very surprised. 

  Maybe someday 

this is fate

  that we meet

in this special place

  together

And kiss under the moonlight

  at 3 am

Everyone was busy

  but we didn't care 

because

  it's the day we finally be together

someday..

  someday...

someday...

  someday...

we'll meet again

Singing through our hearts, we finished the whole song in a few minutes. "Did i did it?" I asked Kise excitedly, he keep quiet and blush. "Hey what does that means! Tell me!!! Tell me my result" i argued, he slap himself on the face as he was feeling embarrass. "Kise?"

  "Kikori, come over here! Lets take a group selfie!" Kiku called from behind the stage, i ran to her without saying anything to Kise.

  "Geez, where did you go?" Atsuko asked while she holds the metalpod, everyone gather nearer. "CHEESE!"

+~

  I was walking home with Kise while we went to had hot buns for supper. "Do i get the reward?" I asked while eating the hot buns. "Well no" Kise replied. "Why?" I was a little disappointed. "Because you didn't did well" he blushed and said. "Impossible.. i tried so hard....why.." i was sulking.

He bend down and kiss me. I felt blood rushing through my veins and i felt hot. "This is your reward." He said as his face was so close to mine.

The reward was a kiss.

---------------------------------------

Omg guys this is end of bubble gum, if you want a part two. I will do part two of this story! Be sure to check them out when its out!  I will be working on the characters info of this story now :) be sure to check it out! Also check out my another story, "Thank You, Hijikata"! Here's the link: http://w.tt/1tjOqkG .