Black butterfly

chapter thirty
[Black butterfly ]

third p.o.v.

  Yoshino Hotaru. walked in the wet market, "such a nice day" she thought, seller sell things by calling their sale loudly. She smiled to all her friends in the market, buying what she need, she left.

  "Hmm I shall cook the father and daughter favourite dishes" She said as she whistle a happy tune on her way home. "HONK! HONK!" A honk was nearby, it's so close she could feel it was beside her ears. "huh?"

+~

  A black butterfly flew in through Kikori's windows as Kikori lay on the bed after coming home from school. As she close her eyes, she started to think. "Today's it's Valentine's day. I didn't have a chance to say sorry to Kise and Hiroshi for not giving them chocolate. How about dad? I.... also forgot" , still didn't realize the butterfly, she signed in exhaustion. 

  The black butterfly slowly landed on Kikori's nose while guiding down. As she wanted to open her eyes, someone familiar  called. "Kikori, dinner is ready" Hotaru's voice called, Kikori open her eyes and jump out of her bed. She walked over to the door in a fast pace and walked to the dinning room.

  No one was there, Takumo isn't home yet either. Suddenly her hand phone rang, it's from an unknown caller. She answered the call as she put her phone to her ear, "Hello", there was silence in the room.

  "What did you say?"