Chapter 3

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 3

 Diana placed her books in her locker, as allie approached her, she smiled at her. As diana put her homework books in her bag, allie came towards her. She looks nervous, and tensed too. Diana started wondering what the hell happened to her. Allie finally opened her mouth to speak.

"Diana, can I stay at your place, just for week?" She asked, diana smiled.

"Of course, allie, it's like your house, you can stay" Allie nodded, and then said her goodbye. It was really weird for diana, for allie to behave like this.

She just shake her head and went to her house, where she saw her sister sitting on a couch with her 6 months daughter mia. As diana saw her, she throwed her belongings on floor and went to hug her, susan laughed, but soon enough she embraced her little sister's body into her. 

She pulled away and susan look at her proudly. She tucked diana's hair behind her ears, and kiss her forehead, for which diana just grinned.

"I miss you so much" She said as both girls sit down. 

"I miss you too diana," She said, and then both girls started to play with the little girl, who were staring at them with wide eyes. 

Soon mia also slept, susan put into her crib and now they both were chatting about their lifes, and diana also told her about her calling to niall, for which susan got shocked.

"Why would you do that?" She asked diana, referring about niall.

"I miss him susan, he was a part of my life, and I just can't get over the fact that he left me," She said shaking her head.

"But you do let him go" Susan said, diana nodded.

"Yeah, and that was the biggest mistake ever, now I realized that I just can't live without him, his laugh, his eyes, his smile.. I miss it everyday.. I always wish susan, that maybe once in my life.. I could get a chance and never let him go.." Tears filled in diana's eyes ready to come out, that time susan hugged her baby sister, so she could cry on her chest, for which diana did.

"Don't worry everything will be ok, he will come back" Susan whispered.

"I hope so.." Diana murmered, just then a door opened, revealing their mom, who was holding some bags as susan and diana, look in it they hugged their mom, it was mcdonalds. Diana took her packet and susan did too and her mom as well. Her mom excused herself to get changed and shower.

Both sisters were stuffing the food when diana's phone started to ring, she looked at it and her jaw dropped.

"Niall," Without saying anything, she picked up the call.

-----

One direction did their last concert in london, and now they were all at backstage changing into our clothes and goofing around. Louis and zayn were on their skateboard running after each other, and paul was running after them, to catch them.

Niall  was laughing with liam, but then his  phone vibrated. He look at it, it was just a message from his mom, niall decided to call her mom, but as he got through recent calls he spotted a name of diana, he thought, 'why she hasn't call back,' 'Maybe I should, forget what happened, I have to get her now'

He dialled her number, few bells rangs, until a sweet voice said 'hello' from other side. He knew it it was diana.

"Di," He said grinning. She was happy more than anything in this world, this was it. The best moment of two lovers.

"Nialler," She said giggling. 

"Di, I miss you so much," Niall wasn't sure what to say, because its been years and he even doesn't what she loves to talk now.

"I miss you too.. so much" She sniffed and suddenly niall realized she is crying, because she is in love with her.

"Di.. I love you" He said, diana on other side got shocked, but happy at same time.

"Um, ok" Diana said, but face plamed herself about saying what she did.

Niall laughed, just not to make things between them awkward. They started to talk about their lives, niall's life and diana's life. 

"Di, I want to meet you, I just can't bear to be away from you anymore" He said, which made diana blushed.

"Me too, it's been a long time.." Diana said, playing with her hair, just then a flashback flashed in her mind, how niall used to play with her hair, she chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked, she just shake her head.

"It's just I was thinking about how you used to play with my hair, it's been a long time for you do that" She said.

"You have no idea di, there are a lot things that I wanted to do to you"

******

Hey guys, so so so sorry, I know I shoul've uploaded 2 days ago, but sorry writer's block, and I was also busy in other things, so sorry guys, and thank u so so so much for 70 readers, 5 votes. You guys are incredible, just keep voting and commenting and yeah guys I really don't know which character i'm thinking of diana, I want a girl who have brown hair, green/brown eyes and adorable smile. Please do comment any celebrities like these, so I can add in characters thank u xx

~saba