Chapter 15

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 15

"Di," Niall whispered as her hand started to move a little, her eyes were still closed, but niall started to feel that she is listening.

As he was crying his eyes out, diana's eyes fluttered and then she opened them slowly.

"Di," He said, as she looked at him. She was confused who this guy is. She removed her hand, which made niall confuse too.

After niall called for doctors, doctor came and then they have to physically pull niall out of room to check on diana.

"Niall, is diana ok, what happen?" Zayn asked, niall just shake his head. He wanted to know why she was confused and scared of him.

"I don't know zayn, she woke up but it doesn't look like she is ok," Niall said, zayn only sighed.

"Don't worry she'll be just fine," Zayn said, niall nodded. Little did he know what is going to happen next.

The doctor came outside, niall rushed to them.

"Doctor, is diana ok?" He asked, 

"Yeah she is fine," Doctor said,

"Can we see her?" Niall asked,

"Yeah but one person at a time," He warned,

"Ok," He said as he jogged to her room. She was sitting on her bed, looking around the surroundings. A bandage taking place over her head.

"Di," Niall whispered as he went to hug diana, diana who was shocked and didn't put her arms around him.

"How are you? How's your head?" As niall tried to touch her she jerked away, hugging her blanket that was on her.

"Di," He looked at her, but she started to shiver.

"D-Don-don't touch me," She hesitated but said, 

"What are you saying?" He said, still staring at her.

"Who are you?" The words hit niall's chest, how could she forget him. What the hell happened, that made diana asked him.

"What?" Niall says,

"I don't know you, where is my mom?" She asked,

"Di, I'm-" He was cut of by female familiar voice.

"Diana, my baby," It was her mom.

She hug her baby daughter, who sighed when she met the familiar body and scent.

"Are you okay?" She asked caressing her hair.

"Yeah," She said, smile tooking over her face.

"Mom, who is he and why is he here?" Diana said, looking at niall, with angriness in her voice but terror in her eyes.

Niall jerked away, still in shock why is she saying this, she remember her mom but not me.

Everything was fine, they were happy then why suddenly everything changed? Why?

*****

Sorry for short chapter, but i'm sick -_- yeah I know hope you like this chapter do tell me in comments :)

~saba