Chapter 18

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 18

"Here diana," Niall gave her the plate as she started to eat her lunch. Diana was in her room reading when niall came with food but she insisted she doesn't want to and as stuborn niall he made diana to eat.

"This is so delicious," Diana moaned in pleasure as she eat the sandwich. Obviously it was diana's favourite when she came to england she tasted this sandwich and fell instantly in love with it that she started to eat every once a while and now her memory is gone niall is trying everything to make her memories come back even if he have to try to make her fall for him.

"Yeah it is," Niall said, as he sit beside her admiring her as she was stuffing her mouth with the sandwich. She is still the same girl, never thinking of how much she would eat as much as she wants. She doesn't care about how she look and thats why niall love her a lot.

After she finished her sandwich niall gave her the medicine which she took it. Niall tucked her in a bed and kissed her forehead.

As niall kissed her forehead, a flash back came in diana's mind and she tried to remember but all she could see was white and a boy kissing her forehead as he took her in his arms.

"Diana," Niall looked at her, she was holding her head. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, diana nodded smiling. He then turned off the light and left her room. While diana started to think more, but all she could remember were small flashbacks but she can't see the face.

--

"Good morning," Diana said as she came in room in her pajamas. Niall was sitting on chair labtop turned on and coffee placed on table.

"Hey. Good morning," Niall said as he got up to kiss her, but diana jerked away. 

"Sorry, it's just a habit," He mumbled quietly, awkwardness took over them that diana decided to broke it.

"So what are you doing?" She asked,

"Oh nothing special, just going through tweets," Niall said,

"Oh alright," Diana went up to cook something, but niall stopped her.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked, 

"Um.. I don't know you should know what I used to eat." She said to niall.

"Well, you always first drink coffee and then you used to eat some fruits with it, so I guess it'll just cut some fruits for you" Niall said, as diana nodded.

After 5 minutes the fruits were cut and coffee was made, he gave to diana which she eat. She started to remember she was sitting on same table eating same food and laughing.

She saw her face in the thinking after so many hours. She was sitting there and laughing.

"Oh my gosh," Diana exclaimed, niall came to her.

"What happen di?" Niall asked, 

"I just saw my face," She said, niall smiled in happiness.

"That's great, means you will see more things," She nodded.

He hugged her, before thinking about anything just tooking her in his big body, diana awkwardly pull away,

"Um, diana you should go and get ready, my band mates and their girlfriends are gonna come for movie marathon," Diana nodded as she got up to her room. 

After taking a good hot shower, she came in room to open the closet, and there was already piled of clothes and then after she put on skinny jeans, she saw a t-shirt on which it was written number 39, she put that on and did her make up and put her hair in wavy.

She came downstairs and as niall saw her, he can't stop the blush creeping on his face, diana was confused, but little did she knew that the t-shirt was niall's which diana stole a while back.

"What?" Diana snapped, as she caught niall looking at him.

"Oh nothing you just look beautiful," Niall said,

"Oh um thanks," Diana said blushing harder. She hid her face with her hair just then the bell rang of the house. Niall stood up and went to open. It was lads and their girlfriends.

"Hi," Diana said as they all piled in, there were some shock faces and some smirking faces.

There were chorus of hellos and hi's. Eleanor, danielle and perrie were smirking and nodding their heads.

"Well niall I think you're not a virgin anymore," Louis said, before niall could say anything there were chorus of ohhs.

"No guys, it doesn't look like that," Niall said, but they were still thinking they both have sex and that's why diana is wearing niall's shirt.

"Did you use protection?" Perrie asked to diana, diana look confused.

"What do you mean? What protection?" She looked at other girls.

"Didn't you guys have sex?" Danielle asked, diana eyes widened.

"You mean me and niall?" Diana asked, they all nodded.

"No, why would I? He's just a friend," Diana said,

"Then why are you wearing his shirt," Danielle asked, referring to the material that was covering her body.

Diana was more then confuse, but she was confuse that did she ever had sex with niall and was that the reason his shirt was in her closet.

****

Longer chapter, hope you like it do tell me in comments!!

~saba