Chapter 13

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 13

"Di, are you ready?" Niall asked as he came in room, as he look ar di, his jaw dropped. He can't deny but diana looked gorgeous.

She was wearing black leggings, with white and golden polka dots tank top and her heels. Her hair were straight and half in pinned back.

She was looking elegant and beautiful.

"Di, you look amazing," Niall exclaimed as he looked at her from up to down.

"Thanks niall," She said as niall pecked her cheek.

"I wore heels for first time, so please don't let me fall," Diana said, giggling.

"Don't worry I won't," He said as he interwined his fingers into her.

 Niall and Diana are going on their first date today, since diana came to england, so niall is taking her to the movies, the way diana loves.

Niall went in driver seat, while diana went on passenger seat. Papparaziz were hovering their car, but thank god niall took it out carefully.

As they went out of the crowd, niall sighed. Diana giggled.

"Do you have to go through like this everyday?" Diana asked,

"Yeah, sometimes it is worst." He said, laughing. Niall turned on the radio as songs came on and go. All songs were either romantic or slow, which was perfect for the moment.

They came to the venue, niall parked his car at back, and they both inside the theatre just like normal couple. Diana had her glasses on while niall too, so people won't recognize them.

Diana stayed at corner while niall went to get tickets and something to eat. As they both are biggest eater, they got many things for them.

They went inside and sit in second row at corner. Niall keep feeding diana, and sometimes he would just kiss her, for which diana responded.

Soon the movie started, and they both focused on movie, but niall's focus was on diana. He can't help but think today she looked so beautiful and unique.

----

As the movie ended, diana couldn't stop talking about it, she keep blabbering and niall keep listening.

"Now to where?" Diana asked niall, he just took her didn't told her.

She keep walking until they came at an ice cream shop. Diana smiled at niall as she went inside.

"How do you know I wanted to come here?" She asked, staring at him.

"It was always your dream to come here," He said, it was gelupo. The famous ice cream restaurant, as they got their ice cream, they went for a walk, diana was now in flats, that she took it with her. Her heels were in the car after they watch movie, diana wore flats.

After they finish their ice cream, niall hand slide into diana's, which caught her attention and she look at niall, who was looking forward. She got close to her, putting her head on his shoulder as she walked.

Everything was going perfect, and awesome. They were laughing and running. He was trying to tickle diana but as she run for her life.

Diana was moving backward and niall was coming to her, she didn't know, she was happy and grinning, until a car hit her.

There was left motionless diana on floor, and niall broke down holding on her body.

****

So what do you think of this chapter, I know it wasn't good but ehh yeah! Hope you like it xx

~saba