Chapter 4

If you like it vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 4

She put her sneakers on, and combing her hair, she was getting late not for school but niall. Yeah, niall and diana have been chatting and talking since 3 months, and now niall is coming back home, he and other members of one direction are on break, so they always come back home to spend some time with them, and diana wanted to meet him.

She went downstairs where her mom was cooking lunch. She just drink a glass juice, and jumping in her car, she wasn't one who was picking niall, niall's brother greg was gonna pick niall from airport, but she figured she should meet him.

She drive as fast as she could to airport. There was no way she could be late. All these years she has been waiting for niall, and now they got in contact she can't lose a chance to not to meet him. 

She finally reached airport after 20 minutes, and going inside. She checked herself in the compact mirror, she looked simple but cute. Her brunette hair were wavy, and her eyes had brown eyeshadow and a little glimpse of eyeliner, and mascara. She isn't those girls who really like make up, but if she ever go for make up she will go it simple. Her lips were full of little babyish pink gloss, and her outfit consist of blue skinny jeans, with white crop top and jean jacket, and white sneakers.

She hugged greg, who was waiting impatiently for niall. Diana and greg put their conversations light, greg encouraging her everything will be fine. Diana was in contact with niall's family since niall left for his career. She doesn't want them to think that diana is some kind of playgirl who only love niall's family because of niall. She really like niall's family, maura and bobby is like diana's second parents, and greg is like his older brother.

As niall came out from airport, a few girls started to surround him, with pictures and autographs, after he was done with them, he looked in the crowd, and there he spotted greg waving at him. He grinned waving at him, as he look beside him, he was shocked. Diana was standing right in front of him, smiling.

Niall was grinning more, as he approached greg and diana. Niall gave greg a brotherly hug, as niall saw diana, she keep her eyes down. 

"Di," He took her hands in his, and bringing her closer, kissing her forehead. Diana closed her eyes, as he did it. She can feel warmth of his lips on her skin. The same kiss that she missed so much, as diana opened her eyes, her eyes were filled of tears.

"Di, are you okay? What happen?" Niall asked worriedly. She shake her head, chuckling.

"I'm just glad you're here," She said, staring at niall, grinning. He laughed.

"Ok, we should probably get home, cause I don't want you guys make out here," Niall blushed at his brother's comment while diana just looked down due to embrassment. She just followed niall and greg outside.

Diana was getting in her car, when niall went to talk to her. He stopped her from starting the car and diana got out of car.

"Di, are you staying at the same house, where you used to stay?" He asked her, diana nodded.

"Ok. i'll see you soon then," He said before kissing her on cheek and going in his brother's car. He waved her bye.

As diana sit in her car, she can't help but scream, not because she was upset but she was excited and happy that finally she is getting niall back.

She made her way home, as well niall. Niall came home and hugged her mom and dad. While diana, as she went in home, she was greeted by her friend allie with her suitcase bag. She hugged her and then they made their way to the room.

"So now tell me, what happen?" Allie asked, she knew her so well, something happened which made diana happy.

"Well, I meet niall, he just came today" She said as she layed on pillow, reminding the events that happen. She can still feel his hands on her, how he touched her hands, kiss her forehead, look at her and the way he grinned. Everything that she used to remember, and now she saw it, she seen him live doing it.

"Down on earth diana," Allie said laughing, which made diana blushed and giggled.

"I can't be on earth right now, I'm feeling like I'm on sky, only me and him" She said, she doesn't even know why she was saying this, but maybe she is in love.

"You're crazy," Allie said rolling her eyes.

"For him," She said, and then both girls just sit there and diana told her about what happen. Diana also wanted to know what happen with allie, why she was staying at her house, it's not like she is hating it, but still she wants to help her.

"Allie, what happen, why are you staying here, did something happen?" As diana asked, allie's smile faded and her eyes started to water, and that moment diana sensed something was really wrong, and she have to find out.

****

Hi guys, sorry for late update. I lost inspiration to write, so now I got so here's chapter 4, I hope you like it, do tell me in comments what do you think and do give me ideas, i would love to know what you guys want next ok love u all xx

~saba