Chapter 2

If you like it, vote and comment it. xx

Chapter 2

Diana was getting ready for her school, senior year. She applied the perfume and put her hair in a braid. She checked her email, twitter and other application and finally she came to see her recent calls where she saw a familiar number which she called just yesterday. 

Her eyes started to water, before she could call her mom called her, she groaned, and decided to call him when she goes to school.

"Coming," She yelled and took her bag and put her iphone in it, and remove the tears that were on her cheeks.

"Good morning mom." She said cheerily kissing her mom on cheek, who spilling on her coffee and reading a newspaper. She started to eat her breakfast, which consist of a glass of juice, a scrambled egg and bacon. Diana lives with her mom, her sister moved out with her fiance. Well diana's dad, he died 4 years ago, when she was in a high school, it was a tragic for diana, but niall was there to fix her.

"When is susan coming?" Susan is diana's sister, and her sister got a winter break, so she was thinking of spending with her family, so she is coming to ireland.

"She will be here by 11am," Diana nodded, finishing her egg and taking her backpack and making her way to school. 

She started her car and made her way to her school, still thinking about niall. She was still confused but happy at same time, that he still remembers her or maybe he just call back so he get to know who diana was.

She shook the thoughts and parked the car in parking lot, and closed the doors of her car and going in school, she was met by allie and his guy friend troy, who were talking with each other when they saw diana, they waved at her, she smiled and went towards them.

"Hey guys," Diana hugged and greeted them.

"Di, did you finished the english assignment?" Troy asked, diana nodded happily. English was always diana's favourite subject, so it was a fact that she can't bailed on that subject. As for troy, he doesn't like to study so much, his main focus is always football or any other sports. He frowned, thinking about what miss jade will grade him.

"I'm really nervous," Troy said, furrowing more. Diana laughed and tried to confront him that everything would be fine, he nodded building his confidence.

The bell rang for their first period, which was maths, the subject that diana always hated. Allie and diana made their way to maths class while troy had a calculus class.

They said their byes and went to their classes.

While on other hand, niall who has been thinking about him and diana, why didn't she called back? He was assuming that she called him by mistake, because it's been years since that talked last, and now niall was also afraid that she doesn't want to talk to him. He was thinking that she must be happy with a new boyfriend and great life, but little did he know, she is dying inside as much he is.

"Mate you alright?" Zayn asked, his band mate, and also his best friend. Niall nodded, but zayn knew he wasn't. He is hiding something from him.

"Come on tell me what happen?" He asked again, being curious about what is disturbing his best mate. Niall took a deep breath and told him about him and diana.

"Oh, that why you wrote that song diana," Zayn asked, niall nodded.

"Yeah it's for her, her name is diana, and some lyrics in that song relates to her," He smiled at zayn, for which zayn did too.

"So why don't you tell her, that you wrote that song for her," Zayn asked, 

"No, zayn leave it. She maybe get annoyed, she may think that I'm seeking her attention," He said, shaking her head.

"I think she wouldn't get annoyed, maybe she'll understand you" Zayn replied back. Niall got in deep thoughts, that what if she find out that the song is for her, and he still have feelings for her.

******

So fast update guys, I know I'm that awesome, i hope you are liking it, please guys do vote and comment :) Best comment will get dedication in next chapter :) next update would be on friday :) Stay beautiful xx

~saba