Chapter 19

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 19

"Ok let's watch the movie," Niall said breaking the silence and awkward moment between him and diana. He can't even think to bring that type of topic and now these girls and boys bought it. He can't even be pissed at them, because it was his fault, he should've asked diana to change but he didn't.

Niall put the cd in the dvd, while diana and eleanor went to get some drinks and snacks. Eleanor sit beside louis, then zayn and perrie, liam and danielle, harry, diana and niall. As they all started to watch movie, diana also focused on that but she can't stop and admire niall's t-shirt that she was wearing. There was still a colonge smell in it. 

As diana saw that niall was looking at the screen, she took the sleeve to her nose and sniffe in her and smiled, but niall as himself he saw it and can't help but blush.

The movie was scary and diana she always hated scary movies, because it would always scare the crap out of her, so she watch them rare. As scary scene came, diana jumped and snuggled into niall's chest.

Niall hold her close, hugging her. As diana's heart beat came to normal she look at niall, his blue eyes staring into them. She wanted to stop but couldn't. She leaned in and kiss him without thinking. Just as she realized she pushed away.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" She said looking down at her feet. Niall was little bit happy that she might have remembered but she didn't. It was just a moment.

"No it's alright" Niall said, she moved away a little bit to keep her distance from niall.

"Hey come here," He said extending his arms, and diana get in that as niall hold her close.

"It's ok you know, you don't remember everything will be fine, ok" Diana nodded.

They both started to watch the movie, that was still scary but now diana wasn't scared, she wanted too. As niall hold her close, she realized that no matter what happen this guy won't leave her no matter what.

The movie finished, and diana didn't even flinched, whenever scary scene or voices would come, she would hide in niall's chest clutching his shirt which niall didn't mind at all.

The night was spend just by watching movies or ordering take outs. Diana was now great friends with eleanor, danielle and perrie, They got along pretty well.

"Hey diana, you should really come to my house sometime, we could have girls night out," Danielle said, 

"Oh yeah of course why not" Diana nodded at blonde girl, as she smiled at her.

She saw niall talking with harry, laughing for which diana also chuckled. She thought to herself, Something is in this boy, that's why he is still here for me..

"So what do you think?" Perrie asked, just in time diana look at her.

"W-What?" She asked,

"I was saying why don't we all go to boys concert that in next month for their tour," Perrie asked,

"Tour?" Diana asked,

"You didn't know?" Perrie asked,

"No. I don't.." Diana told her, curiousity building in her, as perrie sighed.

"They're going on their tour for next eight months" Perrie said, diana nodded.

"Guess niall didn't told ya," Danielle said, diana nodded.

"Don't worry you have month," Eleanor said, diana was now smiling, but she can't stop but think what would happen when niall would leave for his tour.

Soon the house was empty now. It was eleven in evening and diana was in her room while niall was at terrace. She saw the door open of terrace, so she went there. It is really cold in england, so diana wore a scarf on her at she stood beside niall. He was deep in thoughts so didn't know she was there. 

"Oh diana," He mumbled, as he realized a cold hand touched his hand.

"You okay?" Diana whispered, he smiled and nodded.

"So about tour?" Diana said, niall gasped.

"How'd you know?" He asked, still staring at her. Diana was lost of words, but she have to bring it. 

"Um, perrie told me," She said nodding her head.

"Oh" He said and face her.

"Niall," Diana called him.

"Yeah" 

"What would happen when you'll leave me," 

****

Cliffhanger, hahhahah hope you like this chapter do tell me in comments xx

PS on external link there is a second book in this series, do read it!!

~saba