Chapter 7

If you like it vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 7

Niall pulled away after kissing diana, and just stared in her brown choclaty eyes, diana's eyes full of tears. Niall started to wonder why she was crying, maybe he did something wrong? But little did he know that it was diana, she was waiting for this moment for so long, and now it came for which she was so happy.

Niall didn't ask but just hugged her. She wrapped her little arms around his body, sniffing in his scent. Niall kissed her against her hair. 

"I love you so much di," Niall whispered as he look at her, he was waiting for response but she didn't say anything.

"Um, we should go, its getting dark," She said, he nodded, and took her hand interwining their fingers.

They went to niall's car and then he dropped her at her house, He got out the car and opened the door for diana. He took her hand taking her out, diana was blushing harder.

"So i'll see you tomorrow then," He said, she nodded.

"Good night niall," She said, but before she can go further niall kissed her cupping her cheek.

"Good night di, I love you" He said before letting her go, she gave him small smile before going inside her house.

As she went inside, she saw her mom, her hands crossed on her chest smirking.

"Well, what was happening outside," She asked, coming towards her. Diana got tensed, thinking of what she will say.

"Um, err, n-nothing" She stuttered, her mom shake her head.

"You still love him don't you?" Diana nodded, blushing. Her mom wrapped her arms around her, smiling.

"I'm happy for you baby," She said, diana smiled.

"You must be exhaust, go get fresh, i'll get the dinner for you," Her mom nodded.

"I'm not that hungry," She said, shrugging.

"Yeah, you just got sweet dish," Her mom teased, diana's eyes widened.

"Mom," She furrowned. Her mom laughed.

"I'm just going to sleep," She said, going upstairs.

As she opened her room door, she got scared because allie was on her bed reading a book. 

"Al, you scared me." Allie laughed, stucking her tongue out.

"Sorry.. Well where were you. I was getting bored," Allie  said, making faces.

"I was with niall," She said throwing her purse on couch. Allie nodded.

Diana changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, putting her hair in a messy bun, she sit on her bed, turning on her labtop.

"Anything happen between you and him?" Allie asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Why are you asking?" DIana said, not facing her.

"Curious," She said, diana took a deep breath.

"Yeah, happened," She said, allie got excited.

"Really what?" She asked,

"He kissed me, and told me he loves me," She told her.

"Did you kiss him back," She just shake her head.

"Why not?" Allie whined.

"I really don't know, i'm not still over the fact, that he told me he loves me," She said

"Makes sense," Allie said, 

"Ok, now let's sleep, I'm exhausted," Diana said relizing her hair from bun.

"Night diana," Allie said,

"Night allie," Diana said, turning off the lamp.

----

Diana pulled her hair in a ponytail, wearing her bag, running for the door, one thing was sure, she was going to be late for school.

She came to the school, 15 minutes before, she run to her locker, taking her books for first class, troy approached her, admiring her.

Troy really liked diana, just the way she smiles, furrowned, being herself, but diana doesn't knows.

Diana looked at her, troy was looking at her amazed. Diana waved her hand in front of her, he shake his head.

"Troy," She said, 

"How are you diana," He asked, smiling.

"I'm good and you?" She asked,

"Great and by the way you look beautiful," He said, grinning.

"Thanks," Diana was going to speak further but a bell ring interuppted them.

"See you in english," Diana said, before making her way to class.

*****

Hi guys, what's up? Happy new year, sorry if it's late, so yeah my two stories finished, I hope you like this chapter and do read my other books and do tell me in comments what do you think of this chapter xx

~saba