Chapter 10

If you like it, do vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 10

Diana came to her room, and saw troy putting her books in the bag. He was looking really pissed off, ofcourse he would be, as he just got to know that diana just think of him as a friend, nothing more.

"Troy, you're leaving?" Diana asked, looking at him, he nodded.

"My mom called, she needs me," He said before leaving the house. Diana stood there confused, but shrugged the thought away.

She put her gifts in her wardrobe. The smile and blushiness was still on her face. Every single thing niall does to her, just make her love him more.

She wasn't the same girl that she used to. Yeah she is tomboy, but she had started to do make up and girly things, just for him, even though he doesn't want it.

Just as she was in her thoughts, a familiar tune of her iphone started to ring.

She smiled as she saw the caller's name.

Niall.

"Hey," She said smiling.

"Hi di, what's up?" He asked, he was in his room right now.

"Nothing special, how was your flight?" She asked, 

"Tiring," He just shrugged, diana giggled.

"How are you?" He asked, he was making sure if she had gotten the gifts.

"I'm good, thanks for the gift, and card" She said, still the card was in her hands, she really can't put it down.

"It's just some memories," He said,

The card meant her so much, she wondered, what niall must be thinking while writing this, what were his emotions.

"Di, i'll call you back ok," He said as paul approached in his room.

"Okay," She said as she hang up, she was really feeling happy about everything.

"Hey paul, what's up?" He asked, as the huge man came to him.

"Get ready there is an interview in next hour," He said, niall nodded, as paul patted him on shoulder.

Niall took a shower, and get dressed, as he was fixing his shoes, he heard a scream of louis, calling him.

As he approached his band mates, they left the hotel, and went to his car.

On the way to studio, paul told niall that they were going to ask about his relationship, so now it's upto him if he wants to confirm, so he called diana again.

"Hi," She said,

"Di, I want to ask you something." He said, as diana said ok, he told her everything.

"So are you sure, we should confirm our relationship," He asked,

"Yeah, i'm sure, everything would be fine," She said, as he grinned.

"Ok, do watch the show it's on itv" He said, as diana said ok.

They went inside studio, some fans were outside screaming, they waved and went inside.

Only 5 minutes till the show is live, they were getting their make up done.

"Welcome back to the show, and now we have very special guests, as everyone knows, let's welcome one direction," The host cara said as boys came in the room, fans screaming in audience.

She keep asking them questions on their tours, families and albums.

"Ok, this question everyone wants to know, who is single and taken?" She asked, only harry raised hand.

"Ok and others," She asked,

"I have a lovely girlfriend as everyone knows eleanor calder," Louis said as he nodded.

"I've been with danielle," Liam said,

"My girlfriend perrie edwards from little mix," Zayn said,

"And mine is diana walters, my best friend," Niall said,

"Diana, isn't that this girl," She said, as photos came on screen. There were 2 photos where niall and diana were laughing and other where they met at cafe.

"Yeah that's she, she is really great and awesome," He said,

"Good, congratulations," Cara said,

"So that was one direction, and now we'll see you after break where one direction would be performing little things," 

****

Hey guys, hope so you like it do tell me in comments xx Check out my second book, that is little black dress, just press external key xx

~saba