Chapter 11

If you like it, comment and vote for it.xx

Chapter 11

Diana smiled as she saw niall on tv, and after hearing what he said about her, made her blush even harder. Her mom was sitting beside her, grinning at her.

As the show ended she went to her room, closing her door, and sitting on her window, her window is really huge, she have a big window, with a place where she put a big pillow so she can relax. She look out of window as she sip on her coffee, thinking about him and niall.

Speaking of him, diana's phone started to ring, she picked it up. It was niall.

"Hey niall," She said softly, as she tucked her phone on ear.

"Hey babe," Her heart fluttered, he never used to call her before and now he did. 

"Are you ok?" He asked,

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry," She said,

"I'm trying to be away from twitter and internet," She said, Diana wasn't so big fan of internet, yeah she do watch videos on youtube, but she wasn't so much online on twitter, she only used to go just for friends or niall.

"Good for you," He said, just then louis started to scream for niall, he rolled his eyes.

"Listen babe, I've gotta go, I'll text you yeah," He said,

"Ok bye," She said as she hang up.

Her heart was still fluttering and beating at the name of babe, it was unusual for her, no one had ever called her babe, but now he called, and that was making her more happy and great.

"What louis?" Niall asked, as he went to him. They were in their hotel rooms.

"I'm starving," He said putting his arm on his tummy, niall laughed.

"Room service," He said as louis eyes lit up.

Niall nodded and ordered for him and louis. After eating they started to get ready for their concert, it was at 8pm, and it was only 4pm now.

They both piled in the van, and keep singing as they usually are. 

They came to the venue and went on the stage where they keep practicing their songs.

After practicing for hour, they went backstage, where they were getting ready. Niall was waiting for his turn, when he got a text.

I miss you, hope you have fun tonight at concert.. Di xx

His face lit up, as he saw the text, and now he knew he will surely have fun.

****

Sorry for short chapter, it's just a filler, hope you like it do tell me in comments xx

~saba