Epilogue

Epilogue

Diana's POV

It's been six months since niall left for his tour and now it's just lonely here without him. I just got out for summer but I don't even know if he would be around. I really hopes he come back, because spending my summer without niall would be really hard. 

It was a normal day just came from shopping for summer. I came in my room, the lights were off but room was lit up with candles. I remember that I didn't did it but when I saw a boy lighting those candles I can't help but notice who is he.

"Excuse me," I called, he turned around to face me. It was niall.

"Niall" I called he looked at me with a grin on his face. Next thing what happen was me collasping in his arms hugging him tightly. He pulled away and took my face to kiss me.

"I missed you," He said, I smiled.

"I missed you too," I said pulling him close.

We both sit on the bed while admiring the room. I saw a change in niall, he was happy and his hair has grown also.

"You look cute now," I said, he smiled and kissed me again. The kiss become heated and soon I was waking up naked on bed with niall beside me.

It was the best night.

It was my first time.

"Good morning beautiful," A deep voice said beside me, niall.

"Good morning," I whispered more than a choke. He pulled my hair back and kissed my forehead.

"You should get ready." He said,

"Why?" I asked confused.

"The boys would be here," He said,

"We're all going out just us friends you and the girls," I nodded smiling.

"That's awesome, I'll just go and get ready," I said hoping out of bed but my legs didn't. They were still sore and there was still a lit bit of pain because of last night.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah just sore," I said, he chuckled. I finally got up and kiss him before going in washroom.

Everyday was fun and now should be too. It's crazy how things work out and how my one call changed mine and niall's life.

Totally crazy..

***

So this is the end, I wanna thank every single person who kept reading it and commented too. I'm sorry if it's short. Do check out my other story too it's called 'that summer' so yeah in summer i would be writing that story till than I'm not gonna update more of my stories it would be on hold just because my exams are next month and i need to study so yeah till than bye and do keep reading my other stories love ya xx

~saba