Chapter 21

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 21

 "Welcome," Eleanor said as she embraced diana in her arms. Diana was discharged from hospital and niall told everyone about it so they organise a secret party for them. There were many people which diana really doesn't knows but she went with it. Danielle hugged her as well perrie.

"Thank you so much guys and for this party too" She tell them, just then eleanor looked at danielle who nodded eagerly.

"Diana, we have a surprise for you" Dani said, she raised her eyebrow while eleanor just laughed. She moved diana in front of the door and the door open revealing her friend allie. Diana squealed and run to her as she hugged her.

"Allie, oh my god! How did you.. How are you?" She asked, as tears welled in her eyes and her grin was on her face to see her long time friend after an year.

"I'm good and how are you? I'm sorry I didn't came before," Allie apologized, diana shaked her head.

"No worries ok," She said shrugging and then allie looked at eleanor and thanked her.

"So this was a plan?" Diana asked unsurely. Eleanor grinned and nodded.

"Yup, it was all danielle and eleanor's plan to get me to meet you. Thanks to them" Allie explained.

"Thank you so much guys, you have no idea how much happy i am," Diana said, as they all grouped hugged.

"Okay now you're gonna make me cry, let's go and get something to drink" Eleanor yelled. They all nodded and went to the drink section where eleanor ordered different drinks while for diana she ordered beer.

As she was drinking the beer, her throat burned, it was first time she was drinking since she came here. They all started to chattered but diana's eyes were looking for only one person.

Niall.

She knew niall should be here, after they came inside he left somewhere with boys. She doesn't even know where he is, she kept looking but didn't get a bit of glance of him until she saw niall looking at her, smiling. She inhaled deeply and grinned.

He came towards her as he kissed her forehead. Diana look at him, as he was already staring a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Niall asked, she nodded eagerly.

"Come on," Niall said holding her hand, she put the beer on table and jog with niall as he started to run. Diana was laughing but also feeling great. It was just like she was sneaking out of her house even though there are no rules or parents but still it just feel like she is fifteen again.

They finally came to a destination, it was a lake side where they sit on a rock looking at a small lake as it was moving around. Diana head was on niall's shoulder and her small hands clutching his arm while niall's head on diana's head, closing his eyes. There was a silence but a calming one as they both listened to the voice of the lake.

"It's so peaceful" Diana whispered, 

"Yeah, and so beautiful" Niall said, 

"I miss you di so much," Niall whispered as he kissed her forehead.

"I miss you too niall, I'm so sorry" Diana said, as tears fall down her face.

"Don't be it's not your fault," He said cupping her cheek. She nodded as she pulled herself in his chest embracing him.

"I love you niall" She said, niall smiled and grinned, as three little words escaped her mouth. It wasn't usual for diana to say these three words to niall. It was sometimes she would say, first she said when niall was leaving for x factor, second when niall kissed and third was now she said.

"I love you too," Niall said as he put his lips on diana's kissing her like there is no tomorrow.

****

Sorry for short chapter, hope you like it do tell me in comments I would love to hear your thoughts and comments and please do read other story ''little black dress(harry styles)'' please!!

~saba