Chapter 24

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 24

"Di, come on let's go" Niall called as diana. He was standing downstairs, while diana was wearing flats. As she fix them, she run downstairs. Niall's jaw dropped, it was same diana who she was before in ireland. Niall was happy that she is going back to be the same. She was wearing skinny jeans, with black top and cardigan and her flats.

"You look beautiful" Niall complimented her as he pulled her close to gave her peck on lips. She smiled and both of them left the flat to go in car. Niall was taking her somewhere surprise.

"Niall, tell me where are you taking me?" Diana asked for fifth time but all niall would do was shake his head.

Diana pouted and soon they were there, it seems like it was some sort of natural place with lot of greenery and flowers, small light lightening the place in aww.

Diana's jaw dropped as she look at the place with excitement. Niall grinned even more wider, as diana smiled but she nearly stopped at her tracks when she saw who was standing there. She tried to calm herself down, but she failed as she started to stare at her with adorness.

It was her favourite singer christina perri.

"Hey diana, I'm christina," She said as she came towards her.

"H-Hi," Diana choked still in shocked.

"Are you okay?" She asked, she nodded smiling.

"It's nice to meet you," She said, diana just nodded.

"Same here," Diana replyed. Niall was watching her with smile on his face.

"So do you like the surprise?" Niall asked, diana's eyes widened. She finally understood and nodded.

"Thank you so so much," Diana said as she smashed her lips to his, smiling in it.

After two hours christina have to leave, and then she exchanged her numbers with diana. Diana and niall went for a walk and cold winter air with cup of hot chocolates in their hands.

"You know di, this is always my favourite place in world," Niall said as he took her to beach. It was dark but sound of waves was heard. Diana smiled and linked her arms with niall putting her head on his arm.

"It's beautiful," Diana said as she smiled.

"Yeah it is." Niall said grinning.

"Now I have the reason to come here," Diana said,

"And what is that?" Niall asked,

"That you love this place," She said, niall blushed and smiled.

"Yeah and I love something else too" He said smirking.

"Really? Who?" Diana asked,

"You. I love you" He said as he placed his lips on her's. Diana smiled in kiss and nodded.

"I love you too irish" Niall laughed and connected his lips to her again forgetting about everything in world. 

---

 "So how was it?" Allie asked diana another day as they both were sitting in diana's room drinking coffee.

"It was really amazing and niall, he is just so awesome. I don't even have words to describe how amazing he is," Diana replyed, allie keep nodding.

"That's good," She said taking a sip from her coffee.

"Well, how is troy and everyone in ireland?" Diana asked,

"Well troy is good, he got engaged," Diana's eyes widened, allie nodded.

"Who is the girl?" Diana asked,

"I didn't meet her but he told me her name is scarlet and he met her at college, so now they're engaged," Allie explained.

"That's really awesome, I'm happy for him" Diana replyed.

"Yeah, same here," Allie mumbled.

"So where is everyone?" Allie asked, looking around.

"Oh, they have interview so they went there, and eleanor is at college and danielle went back to her rehersals and everything, perrie is on tour," Allie nodded.

"That means we both are bored," Allie replyed.

"Hey come on let's go shopping" Allie said with excitement.

"Fine just let me get ready first," She nodded as diana went to change into her some decent clothes.

Here goes shopping spree!!

****

So I would post last chapter in next week and then maybe I'll put my all other stories on hold, due to my exams! I'm sorry I would try to update but it would be slow!!

~saba