Chapter 23

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 23

"D-Di" Niall stuttered, looking widely at her. Diana was fuming with anger and sadness. Niall did told her but due to her memory came she didn't remember anything in mean time.

"What tour niall?" She asked, staring at niall.

''Um.. Uh.. Diana, the-"

"Thought so," She stormed out of mcdonalds, while niall run after her but before he could even reach her, diana was nowhere. He started looking for her everywhere outside but didn't find her.

"Damn it" Niall yelled, and then going inside to his friends, who were all worried about how diana stormed out of the restaurant.

"Where is she niall?" Liam asked, niall just shake his head putting his face in his hands.

"I don't know mate, she ran away" He mumbled. Liam eyes widened as other boys too. Eleanor was in verge of tears, so she got in arms of her brunette boyfriend hiding her face so she can cry.

"We should find her," Harry said, they all nodded.

"Come on let's go" Liam said, as they all left the restaurant without eating anything. Diana was more important than their lunch. They got in cars and started looking for her on night streets of spring but there was no sight of her. Niall got tense everytime they passed a girl.

Finally after so many months she was with him, now again she is held back. Niall got her but again the fate moved them away from them.

They all started looking on streets until they found a girl in cardigan sitting on footpath. Niall hoped it was her, and it was true it was really diana sitting numb staring at road.

"Di," Niall said, but diana didn't even move a inch. 

He put his arms around her but she didn't even move just warm tears flowing down her cheek. Now she got him and again he is leaving her.

"You're going on tour" Diana asked still looking in front of her.

"Um... yes" Niall told her,

"When?" She asked,

"In two weeks," He said, she finally look at him.

"Then make these two weeks worth it" She said, looking at him. Niall smiled and nodded.

"I will" He whispered as he pulled her close and soon his lips were on her's kissing with all passion and need.

Someone cough and niall pulled away looking who it was. It was louis and liam looking awkwardly at them. Diana blushed and playfully glare at them.

"Diana you get us worried sick" Louis whined, 

"Sorry guys, I really overreacted" She said.

"Yeah sure you did," Liam said, diana nodded.

"Come on, our meal is getting cold" Louis said, and they went home where mcdonalds was waiting for them and soon they all sit in living room eating their mcdonalds and watching some movies.

It was 11pm when everyone was asleep in living room as well diana and niall.

---

 Diana eyes fluttered open as she realized she was knock down by a hand, and it was niall's. She smiled and look at him, his eyes were closed, mouth gaped open and his grip around her stomach a little locked. She started to move her hands in his hair when his eyes opened, his smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning princess," Niall whispered, diana look down and blushed.

"Good morning," She said as she put her arms around him and snuggled into his chest even more. The perfect place for diana, where she can stay her whole life. The place where she feels safe and didn't get scared of anything or anyone.

"Love birds, you should wake up" Louis yelled, making them jump but then they both started to laugh. 

"Um niall look what is there," Diana said, niall look at back but there was nothing. It was a prank by diana so she can go shower first. As soon niall realized he groaned and yelled.

Diana came out after half an hour and there stood pissed off niall, she laughed and went to her wadrobe thank god she was wearing some shorts and t-shirt. Niall started to walk towards diana a smirk forming on his lips. Diana's eyes widened and she started to move back until she was pushed against wall. 

Niall lips went from her cheek to neck, a little moan escaping from diana's lips in pleasure. Their eyes met and niall started to lean in but wwas cut off when they heard a sound coming from outside their room of louis telling them he can heard them getting a blush from niall and diana.

"Yeah we'll be right down," Niall said while diana got out and started to go through her clothes.

"Listen," Niall called, diana look at her.

"Be ready by 7pm, I have to take you somewhere. Just wear something comfortable" Niall said, which diana nodded.

"Okay I'll go shower" He said, before kissing diana on forehead and going inside. 

****

This is third last chapter in this book, two chapters left and then epilogue and yeah I want to remind you please do check my other books too plz, second book in this series 'little black dress' do check out if you're harry girl.

~saba