Chapter 5

If you like it vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 5

Allie started to cry, diana hold her close, hugging and comforting her. Diana was confused, she was wondering maybe his online boyfriend had hurted her, but she is meeting him next week, how can he hurt her. Allie wipe her tears, and took a deep breath.

"Now, tell me al, what happen?" Diana asked, allie nodded, 

"You know my step father," Diana nodded, allie's mother recently married again, after her father died, last year. It was devasating for allie, but diana was always there for her.

"Well, he tried to touch me last week, when I came home, he asked me to make him a coffee, and I did, but then he also told me to sit beside him, which I did, he started to move his hand on my thigh, his eyes were full of lust diana, i can see it. Anyway, when I tried to run away from him, he started to push me on couch, but luckily I got away from him and then I figure out I should move out, so I came here," Diana nodded and hugged her again. Diana eyes started to watered with tears, she can't even believe her best friend have to go through this.

"Allie, you can stay here as long as you want ok" Allie nodded and then diana got ready and they both went outside to eat dinner.

They both ended up getting mcdonalds. They were both sitting in mcdonalds when allie started to tell her about her online boy. 

"And then he told me about his sisters, he said there are three and maybe I could meet him in next days," Diana nodded, allie can't stop smiling. There was one thing about that online boy, which always makes allie smile.

"And he told me his name too," Allie said, diana's jaw dropped.

"What's his name?" She asked, allie nodded.

"Zayn," She said, diana started to wonder, zayn name seems familiar to her.

"Oh nice name, allie and zayn, A plus Z, wow thats awesome" She lightly shoved allie, which made allie punch diana on her arm, playfully.

In next minutes, allie was laughing so hard, which made diana laugh too. Diana always loves to make everyone laugh.

"Ok, come on let's go" Diana said, as they eat their meals. It was 8:45pm now.

They both their way to car, hoping inside, and diana driving the car. They were home by 9.

Diana saw unfamiliar car in driveway, maybe it was some friends of mom, she wondered, but she was wrong, it was niall.

As she went inside, she saw familiar face looking at her, smiling, It was niall. Diana keep staring at him, it was really hard for diana to keep her eyes off him. He is just so irresistable for her, his eyes, his smile everything is so perfect about him.

"Erm, diana" Her mom said, which made her snap out of thoughts. She blushed as she saw niall looking at her confused, but he wasn't confused he exactly sensed why she was looking at him, it was love that is still there for him.

"Niall just came now, so I'm off to sleep, I have meeting tomorrow, so see you later, good night niall" Her mom said, niall nodded and then her mom kissed good night to allie and diana too.

"Well, I'm also gonna sleep, I'm tired, I'll be in guest room," Allie smirked and went upstairs. There was an awkward silence between niall and diana. No one was sure what to say, so diana went ahead.

"Hey," She said sitting beside niall.

"Hi, where were you? I was waiting for you." Niall asked,

"Oh, I was with allie at mcdonalds," She said, which made niall's eyes got widened.

"What? You went to mcdonalds without me?" Niall started being dramatic, as he always is. Diana chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"YOUNG WOMAN, THAT'S RUDE, THAT YOU WENT WITHOUT ME" Niall said sarcastically which  made diana to laugh. He was always funny, and so was diana.

"Ok. sorry I'll take you next time," Diana said, still laughing at him. 

"That's good," He said then diana took his hand and made her way to her room, she closed the door, niall started to see her room.

Her room wall was covered with demi's posters, and some photo collages. Her bed was neat, a bunch of pillows, and blanket, closet was also colourful, and her desk contains some of her favourite novels of nichlos sparks, and sarah dessen.

As niall look through her photo collage, he saw some sweet memories of her and diana. He laughed at some photos. 

DIana and Niall started to talk about their past, and some catching up too. They started to argue, niall debating he want to watch some action movie, while diana saying chick flicks. Finally they ended up watching a chick flick.

****

Next update: saturday :)

~saba