Chapter 1

If you like it, vote and comment for it. xx

Chapter 1

"I can't do this, allie" Diana said as she was holding her iphone, her friend allie was forcing her to call her best friend niall, who is in a boy band, but she don't want to, as it has been 2 years since they lost contact, and now diana was unsure if niall wanted to talk to her or not.

"Come on, diana, please maybe he will be happy" Allie said, she leaned back to wall, thinking about niall, there were many questions in diana's mind, which she needed answers from him.

Diana and Niall been friends from middle school, until niall find the courage to ask her out in high school, and there relationship lasted for 8 months because niall have to pursue his dreams and diana have to focus on school, but what diana didn't realize was that everyday she was falling for niall harder, she thought if she would focus on her school and job, she would get over him, but she was totally wrong. She didn't got over him, but she did become a bad girl, to not to think about him.

"But allie.." She was saying when allie put her finger on her lips.

"Now. Please" She shake her head and mumbled ok before taking oppurtunity to call her best friend.

The phone kept ringing, until a girl picked it up at 4th ring. She frowned.

"May I speak to niall?" Diana asked feeling nervous and anxious at same time.

"He is in a photo shoot right now," A girl on other line said, who was their make up artist, lou teasdele.

"Oh, ok then, I'll call back when he will be free" She said forcing a smile on her face, but deep inside, she wants niall to be here with her, making her laugh and happy.

"I can give your message if you mind love" Lou said, she nodded and then she glanced at allie, who was curious, 

"Just tell him, I've had enough, and I want him back no matter what" She said, taking deep breath and hanging up the call. She fall down on her bed, thinking about what she said was ok. She don't want people to think about her as a complete weirdo.

"Allie, do you think what I did right now was a good choice?" She asked her friend, who was laying beside her. She nodded happily.

"Diana, I'm sure this is the best choice you ever made, you tried to forget him, you got laid, drunk and even dated too but you still can't forget him, so why not give him second chance, I bet he is also missing you as much you are" She gave her an assuring smile, which made her giggle.

"I hope so," She said. Allie got up and saw the time, and gasp. She started to wear her shoes.

"Oh my god, I'm late" She said, looking for her bag. Diana frowned, she is again going to that online thing.

"For what?" She asked, looking weirdly at her.

"I have to go online and talk with him" She frowned again. Allie was currently dating a guy online whom she doesn't even know the name, but the only thing she knew is that he is 19 and lives in london.

"Allie, you should probably stop this online dating thing, it's really dangerous" She tried to calm her friend, but allie just rolled her eyes at her.

"I know, but don't worry, I am meeting him next week," She said, diana jaw dropped, she got even more worried for her.

"Really?" She asked, allie nodded grinning widely.

"Yeah, he is coming her next week, with his 4 friends" She said happily, diana can see in allie's eyes how much she is happy. 

"Yeah, that's great. Wait, what if he is kidnapper or rapist? OH MY GOD!" She screamed, as she realized, Allie shook her head and started to laugh.

"Don't worry he isn't like that," Diana nodded, and then they laughed together until allie said she has to go.

 -----

Niall just got out from photoshoot, and now he was going through his phone, when he saw a familiar number, that number that used to be named as diana, in his phone 2 years ago and now it an unknown number, which makes him hurt inside his heart. 

"Lou, did anyone called on my phone?" Niall asked, just to make sure it's her. Lou think and then she openes her mouth to talk.

"Yeah, I don't know who she was, but the only thing she said was I've had enough, and I want you back no matter what" Niall smiled and blushed harder.

'She wants me back,' He thoughts, and then he redial her number, to get her back, because niall is no more the same after splitting up with diana.  She was her half, and now they are willing to be back together. 

*****

Hi guys, new story. I'm totally loving it, i'm sorry it took me a while to update, I was busy in schools and tests, and next chapter would be posted on thursday :)

Love u guys <3

~saba