Chapter 16

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 16

"Diana," Niall said, as he went to her room. Diana was sitting on her bed thinking, her head snapped to the door, where blue eyed boy was leaning on it. 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, diana nodded.

"Do you still don't remember me?" Diana shake her head, doctor told niall that she got bruised at her head which caused to forget some years of her life.

"I'm sorry, I want to remember, but I can't." Diana said, furrowing a bit. She tried to remember but she can't see the faces and when she tried harder she started to get headache.

"It's ok, but I just wanted to tell that I'm niall, your boyfriend we used to be friends in high school and then after 2 years i'm back and now you graduated from high school and came to england where you are right now.. to go in nyu in fall." Niall said, diana just nodded still trying to remember if she can remember anything, but no success.

"Look niall.. I can see you love me, and I feel so bad for not remembering it, I'm so sorry," Diana said, niall just nodded trying to smile.

"No, it's ok totally.. I know you're trying to," Diana smiled. Niall opened his mouth to speak but close it as nothing came out.

"Um, diana, do you want something to eat.. I can get for you," He said,

"No actually mom went to get me something," Niall nodded.

"Ok you should take rest, I'll see you later." He said, diana smiled at him.

As niall went out, he broke down crying silently on bench. He wasn't expecting this to happen. It is totally unexpected for him.

"Niall, are you okay?" Zayn's voice startled him, he just wipe his tears.

"How could she forget me?" He mumbled, zayn rubbed his back, giving him coffee. Niall took and started to drink it.

While diana was still in room with her mom, she was drinking hot chocolate, while her mom was sitting beside her.

"Sweetie, are you fine now?" Her mom asked, diana nodded.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" She said, her mom nodded.

"Mom, can you tell me about niall and me? What I with him?" She asked, her mom sighed.

"Sure," 

"You were friends with niall in freshman year of high school, he was your boyfriend at that time but then he left because he auditioned for x factor and now he is in a boyband, he came back again and you were again with him, you guys are having relationship for about six months. You came to england to spend some time with him, and that was 3 days ago, when he took you out on a date and you hit by a truck" Her mom explained.

"What I was with him mom?" She asked,

"Sweetie, you were so in love with him, always talking with him. You were just like he is your breath that you can't live without, you cried for whole year when he went to x factor, and then he came, so you were in love with him again," Diana nodded.

She can see the surroundings about the past but she can't see the faces.

"You know mom, I think he loves me a lot, but I just.. I just can't remember anything," Diana said, as tears welled in her eyes, her mom pulled her in a hug.

"Everything will be fine sweety," Her mom squeezed her hand, smiling.

"I hope so," Diana said.

*****

Sorry for short chapter, hope you like it do tell me in comments !!

~saba