Chapter 17

If you like it, vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 17

Today diana was getting out of hospital, she decided to go to her home but niall convinced her to come with her, and by this she will be able to remember what she forgot. 

Diana was getting ready, as niall was waiting outside. She put her hair in ponytail as she went out of room, niall was leaning against the door with a luggage in his hand. As he saw her, he smiled. 

As they were going outside, niall put his arm around her waist, for which diana furrowned.

"Just hold on," Diana look at him confused, but shrugged off. She snuggled into his chest, as they walked outside. A tons of fans were outside the hospital. Diana started to feel nervous.

Niall hold her close, and they finally made through the crowd that was hovering around them. 

As they went to car, diana took deep breathes, trying to calm herself down. She inhaled and exhaled, niall look at her.

"Are you alright?" He asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, but why they were calling your name, and mine too?" She asked,

"Actually I'm in a band with four other boys, so we're really popular and they know you, as my girlfriend, so that's why.." Diana nodded.

"I get it," She said, and relaxed in her seat. Niall started to drive to his flat. As they came to the flat, niall took diana's bag and let her in. There she saw four other boys, she screamed.

"Di, are you okay? What.." As he saw boys, he stopped.

"Who are they?" She asked, horrified. What can she say, after seeing more boys, she had to freak out.

"It's ok diana, these are my friends," He said,

"Diana, this is louis, harry, zayn and liam" He said,

"Louis, boo bear" She said, looking at louis.

"Yeah how do you know?" He asked, hope in his eyes.

"It was just in my mind," She said,

"So do you remember anything more," He asked,

"Um, no.. I just remember louis, loud one. I remember when I meet him, he pulled me in a hug" She said, niall smiled.

"Maybe there is a hope that you will remember us," Diana nodded.

"Ok diana come with me," He said, as he took diana. Diana walked by his side, as they made their way to upstairs. Niall opened the door of one room, and there diana went inside.

"Who's room is this?" She asked, looking around. The bed was made, closet was of brown colour, there were little paintings on wall. There were some books on table where diana went.

"Pride and predjuice, my favourite book right" She said, as she started to look at it. Niall nodded, and letting her sit down.

"Yeah, you love these books, and every classic book" Diana nodded eagerly. 

"Do you want to eat something?" He asked.

"Um not right now, I'm not hungry" She said,

"Ok then take rest" He said before leaving her room and going out while diana started to read the book.

****

Sorry for short chapter, hope you like it do tell me in comments..

~saba