Chapter 6

If you like it vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 6

 Diana got up as sunlight hit her windows, her small sparkling eyes open, and the happiness of yesterday took over her face, as she looked at left side of bed, there was nothing but an empty space, she wondered where he went, just as she went for her phone, she saw a note folded, she opened it.

Di, last night was the best night ever, I have in my life, I have to go home, so I went btw you look cute when you sleep xx

Niall xx

Diana blushed, as she saw the word beautiful, no one has ever say beautiful to her, except niall, who used to say to her in past, and still now he says, and still diana heart flutters at when he smiles at her, called her beautiful and hold her hand. It still feels like she is in love for first time.

She put that note in small box, that was already full of notes that niall send her in high school years, she ruffled her hair and went to washroom and took a shower, washing her body and hair, she wrapped a towel around her, and other towel on her hair.

She went to her closet, and took out some skinny jeans, with 5 seconds of summer band shirt, yeah she is the biggest fan of them, she used to listen their covers on youtube, and now they are with one direction, so its best thing for diana.

She got a text from niall, telling her if she could meet him at the cafe, where they used to go for their dates, she replyed with okay and wore a dress with some tights, and sneakers. Her hair were in side braid, and she did a little bit make up.

One fact about diana was she never changed for anyone, one time a guy last year tried to change her, and when she realized what she was doing, she punched that guy on face, and after that, that person never come in front of her.

She took her crossbody bag, stuffing it with money and her iphone, she left the house, her mother was as usual at work. 

She walked to the cafe which was just 5 minutes walk, as she walked she saw some high school couples kissing and cuddling together, which made her want that too, but she is still waiting for niall to do that, even though they are friends now, as niall thinks, but diana she doesn't even know what they are, and she doesn't wanna ask him.

She came to the cafe and saw niall sitting on corner table, looking at his phone, wearing glasses. As he saw her, she waved, he waved back, and that was the time when niall would confess his love to her. Honestly, niall did miss diana a lot, when he left her. It was hard for him to move on, but as work getting loaded, niall didn't miss her than that much.

She came and sit in front of her, niall looked at from up to down, he wasn't used to checking out girls, but he can't help. He thought, she is still the same, she didn't changed, same girl who love to be comfortable.

They keep glancing at each other, diana was playing with the hem of her fabric, thats the thing she always does when she is nervous.

"How are you?" They both said at a same time, which made them laugh.

"Ladies first," Niall said, 

"How are you?" Diana said.

"I'm great, I'm sorry I left last night, I don't want to but mom called me," She nodded

"No, it's ok I understand." She said,

"Yeah.. So do you like to drink something, i'll get you now," He asked,

"Yeah, just some hot chocolate," He nodded and left to get her a drink. She took off her bag and just keep playing with her hair.

"Here," Niall put the cup on table, as he sit on front. She started to drink it.

"So do you wanna go for a walk," He asked, she nodded.

"Ok, come on" He said as he walked to the door. Diana finished her cup of hot chocolate, and throwed in a bin.

She was walking by his side, distance between them, as they walk to familiar street, bringing back some memories of them.

Niall finished the distance by interwining her hand into his. She smiled, as she realized things weren't awkward between them.

As they walk to a park, a memory flashed in diana's mind, about her getting kissed first time by niall.

Niall came in front of her, on same spot, where he was 2 years back, when they were about to kiss.

"Di, do you remember what happened here in past?" She nodded

"We kissed," She said, niall smiled.

"Yeah, I want to bring back some memories," He said.

Niall took diana hand and bought her close, now their face were inches away, niall started to lean in, diana closed her eyes, and in matter of seconds niall's lips were on diana, kissing her passionately.

****

Hi guys I'm so sorry, I told you guys that i will update on saturday but i'm sorry I was busy, so yeah here's the chapter, and hope you like it, do vote and comment xx 

~saba