Chapter 12

If you like it, do vote and comment for it.xx

Chapter 12

Diana was sitting in waiting area in airport. Yeah she was flying to england, she graduated and after that niall asked her if she wanted to come with her to england so she can moved in with him, for which she agreed.

After getting her things ready, she was now ready to go, her flight was at 2am in morning. It was only 1 right now.

Normally, she's asleep at this time, but right now, she is wide awake, maybe it's just excitement to be with that person whom she love.

After drinking some coffees and reading magazine, her flight was called. She took her passport and ticket out in her hand, and placed her bag on shoulder, and walked where she was called.

Diana showed her ticket and she let her in, she started to find her seat, when she found, she was happy and glad that she got window seat.

After some minutes, that seems like hours, the aeroplane started, while diana was in her own world, of her and niall's world.

She put on her headphones and drifted to sleep.

"Wake up ma'am," The airhostess nudged diana, she opened her eyes and saw her.

"Ma'am we're gonna be landing," Diana nodded as airhostess left. While she packed her stuff, she was dressed in normal clothes, shorts and normal t-shirt. 

She went inside the washroom and changed. Now she was dressed in skinny jeans and jumper. Her hair were loosen and she had a beanie on. She fixed her sneakers, and soon enough she was on airport.

After getting her suitcases she came out of airport. She had a trolley, where her three luggages were on, and her cross body bag on her too.

She wandered around the airport, until she heard some girls screaming. She looked back and there she saw him struggling to come and meet her.

"Ok, where is she?" Niall looked around, he knows flight was landed, but due of crowd he couldn't look where diana was.

As he saw diana, he grinned, and started to walk towards her. He wanted to surprise her, but he can't

OH MY GOD, ITS NIALL HORAN!

NIALL!!!!

The screams of girls echoed through the airport, making diana nervous, as she saw niall. She was relieved and beyond happy that he came for her, but also nervous what if she gets lost? What if niall can't find her? All questions were wandering in her mind.

Niall made through the crowd, and the security guards, keep pushing crowd back.

He came to her and kiss her forehead, girls were in awe, she smiled, and niall placed his arms around her, as security guards and paul made there way out of airport.

They went to the van, where diana saw 4 other boys too. They grinned at her, and then they all sit down.

"Hey love, I'm harry," Harry is curly haired boy, with mischevious smile and dimples. Diana nodded and shake her hand.

"I'm liam," He was boy with cute smile and brown eyes.

"I'm louis," He was with brown eyes and his hair up. His left arm had some tattoos.

"I'm zayn," He was with tan skin, and his arm covered in tattoos. She smiled at everyone.

"Hi, I'm diana," Diana said, flashing a smile to everyone. Niall glanced at her, admiring the way she is. Even though she didn't wear make up, she still look breath taking to niall. He is head over heels for her.

 "So this is diana, ehmm niall" Zayn said, niall just glared at him.

"It's nice to meet you diana," Liam said, as she nodded. 

"Yeah, and if you need anything tommo is always here for you," Louis said, diana raised her eyebrow.

"Um, well who is tommo?" She asked, as everyone started to laugh,

"Well, I am tommo," Louis said, diana giggled, mumbling sorry.

They were reached to their destination now, they were staying at hotel right now, as it was their last show tonight.

Niall was pairing with diana now, so harry was kicked out, and now he is with louis. 

"Di, you take rest, I'm here ok, and you can unpack also," Diana nodded.

"And we have a show tonight also, It would be pleasure if you would come," Niall asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Yeah, I would be bored to hell, show sounds good," She said,

"Ok be ready by 4pm," She nodded.

"Now come here, I didn't even get to meet you," Niall said, as diana blushed, and went to him, he pulled her closer, in his arms.

A place where diana's world stayed.

****

Hope you like this chapter do tell me in comments, there would be more action in other 2 chapters so yeah just keep reading, and do read my other book too, it's 'little black dress,'!!

~saba xx