Chapter 9

If you like it, comment and vote for it.xx

Chapter 9

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Diana said to niall, Niall was leaving today for their tour, which is 6 months. 

"Me too di, but we'll be in contact right" Diana nodded, as niall wiped the tear that was flowing down her face.

"I love you di," He said

"I love you too niall" She said, as niall leaned in to kiss her.

"Flight 378 for london is boarding right now," The announcement echoed to the halls, niall look at diana and kiss her forehead, before picking his backpack and hugging diana for last time.

She waved him bye, as he went inside the waiting room, she started to walk away as niall was out of sight. She sighed and went to her car.

As she put her bag on passenger seat, she saw a box covered in gift paper, and card. She picked the card, it was from niall.

Dear di,

I know you will see this gift and card when i'll be in flight, and it's just a small gift with few of ur favourite things, and this card, to let you know that i'm always here for you and we'll always stay together, distance can't break us apart. I love you diana so much. And this gift is to remind you i'm always there for you xx

Ur nialler xx

She smiled and opened the gift pack, there were few things of diana's favourite things, that includes, 2 of her favourite movies, the vow and LOL, a white cup on which it was written 'forever & always yours", a heart printed scarf and photo album of her and niall. 

Tears of happiness started to come out of her eyes. she was about to break down crying but she didn't. As she saw some paps, taking photos. She started her car and drove to her house.

"Diana, your back," Her mom said, as she went inside, diana nodded.

"And what's that?" She asked looking at the box that was diana was holding.

"Um, it's a gift from niall," Diana said, looking at her feets.

"Ok, ok I understand, now go to your room your friend is waiting for you" Her mom said,

"Who?" Diana really have no idea who her mom was talking about.

"His name is troy, do you know him?" Diana nodded, then she remembered that troy came here to study. He was getting problems in maths questions.

"Hey troy, how are you?" She said as she placed the box and card on bedside.

"I'm good and you?" He said,

"Good," She said as she sit on bed with troy, and another hour was on question they were solving.

"Di, can you come downstairs?" Her mom shouted

"Troy, i'll be back in a minute," Troy nodded and diana went downstairs. He finished the questions, as he saw the box and card, curiousity started to build in him.

He wondered, if he should see the card, but his ego stopped him, but he can't stop himself. He read the card, that niall gave him.

As he saw the i love you written on it, his heart break into pieces.

'Diana love somebody else,' He thought, he placed that card where it was.

Niall went to sit in his car, as he saw his bandmates, they smiled at each other. Niall was really sad, just to think how happy was diana, when he was with her, and so was he.

Louis saw his sadness, and cracked some jokes, which made him laugh. Harry was raising his eyebrow, and so were others.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Zayn showed him a photo in his phone, it was him and diana laughing.

"Well.." Zayn said, niall scratched his back of head.

"She is diana," He said, shrugging.

"Ohhh" They all said at same time, which made all of them laugh.

*****

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter, I know its crappy, but I just wanted to give an update. Do tell me in comments what do you think, and the actress for diana is selena gomez so yeah xx

~saba