2 Bothered And Annoyed

Natalila
As me and Jax were walking home I saw a dark figure walk past us. I looked curiously at him but I didn't bother to question myself. We reached by our homes front gate and I took a step until Jax stopped me in my tracks

"Shh, someone's here". It couldn't be Kay because I know that feeling of him being near. Jax went around the house and searched while I opened the door and went inside. I took off my coat, went upstairs to my room and looked for a pen and my journal.

Dear Journal,
                      Today was just like any normal day, being cautious about Kay lurking around the place. Sometimes I wish I'd just born in a normal family where my parents were still alive and I wouldn't have been bothering about all this. I wish that I could even find friends who would understand me for, well me and wouldn't look at me like I'm some weirdo or freak. Someday I hope that would happen but for now I just have to wait until my life isn't a just like a darting board. Anyway, I've gotta go, I've got a set of homework to do.
                     Talk to you soon,
                       Natalila Bediva

I closed my journal and got my Math book out and started on my Algebra equations.

I finally finished after like 10 minutes and collapsed onto the bed trying to fall asleep, afraid of what was awaiting me.

Just as I was expecting I saw Kay, waiting on the bridge in my last location, New York "Well well well, little Bediva is hiding again, do you ever learn that I'm always going find you, no matter where you choose to go?". I sighed. I knew he was right, I just don't like to admit it. So I just kept my mouth shut.

He chuckled "Come on princess, you know you got a mouth, now use it". I still didn't let him get to me. I folded my arms and glared at him, making him laugh even more.

"So you really don't want to talk, alright. Then let me remind you that I'm going to find you, and it will be soon that I will be seeing you bleeding on the ground, your blood seeping through your body and drying into the earth. And it will be quick and swift, along with me getting away with it". I shuddered and swallowed the bile that was forming in my throat.

"And then what? Break my brother's heart, and go on with your evil ways?" I finally had the courage to say. He then started laughing hysterically.

"Oh you will well see soon dear princess, until then". I woke up in the early morning where I could see the sun coming up. I groaned, got my ass up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school, again.

Jax went to find a person in some group and I was left with these two girls showing me around the school "This is how old the school is, and these are the football grounds where all the cute football players roll in" Clara said, her eyes shining with mischief.

Brittany rolled her eyes "Ignore her with the boys Natalila, she has kissed almost all the guys in the school, even the geeks. So I have to stay away from her when she's making out with some guys".

I raised my eyebrows a little "Aren't you supposed to stay by your best friend's side no matter what?". Clara raised her hand high

"I totally agree, you are now officially new my best friend for life, thanks for sticking on my side". I nodded awkwardly looking over to Brittany's direction.

She just rolled her eyes and asked me "So what do you think of the school, you like it?". I said out loud "I like it, but it could use a fresh can of paint though".

They both chuckled "Well the principal is kinda cheap so that's not going to happen in a very long while" Clara said still laughing. I smiled too, finally some friends that I can talk and open up to easily.

As they walked back to class, I took a walk on the edge of the field. I was gonna turn back when I crashed into someone.