3 Mistery Guy

Natalila

"Ow" Natalila yelled out, as she fell down.

"Ohhh shit, that's gotta hurt" said the guy who bumped into me .

"Well that's one way to apologize to someone" I replied sarcastically.

"Well your a feisty chica, and I've never seen you around here so you must be the newbie".

I rolled my eyes "Mhm, yeah I am, is that the only thing you know about me?".

He chuckled, excepting the challenge "Wait, don't tell me, your hard to get, badass, don't take shit and your name is Natalila because your parents thought that you looked like a princess when you were born" he finished off.

I clapped, impressed by how much he figured out "Wow, your really good, what are you, a wizard or something?".

He laughed "Nope, but all the ladies say that when their interested" he cooed wiggling his eyebrows.

Natalila rolled her eyes "Puh-lease, like if I would say that because I'm interested, besides, your good looks and charms definitely don't work on me" I implied.

"Alright you win, I think we started off really wrong, let's start this over, I'm Jacob and I already know your name so you don't need to introduce yourself" he said, mocking an English accent.

I bursted out laughing and played along "Well it's really nice to meet you Jacob, including when you bumped into me while I was walking back into class so I can grab my brother and go eat" I cocked, laughing back afterwards.

"Yeah, sorry bout that, I was jogging around the field with my headphones on, you know a football player gotta be fit for his games" he joked but said honestly.

I nodded "Cool, so your one of the" hot football players" my friend was talking about".

He chuckled "I bet that was Clara, am I right?" he asked.

"Yeah, aren't you ever".

Jacob and I talked about a lot of things and we realized that we could be really awesome friends. He walked me back to my Cemetery class and before I could step into the classroom he asked "Wait, before you go, can I have your phone number, you know just to keep in contact?".

I smirked "Sure thing womanizer". We exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways.

Jacob
I was walking into the gym room to change for football practice when Jake, my dumbass twin brother ran in saying

"Dude, did you meet the new girl? She just literally broken my heart in half. She's really hard to get". I smirked at my brother's wining. We may be twin brothers but after I realized that I was an hour older than him I took that to the ultimate level. I sometimes call him my little brother just to annoy him.

"Wow really? Well that hard to get chick gave me her phone number".

He opened his eyes wide "Oh your playing with me, right?".

I chuckled "I hope not". He turned around, probably to spread the news like he always does. Me on the other hand, my mind kept spacing out to Natalila, my main goal is to make her mine.

Natalila
As we were about to finish up Cemetery and go on to English A my mind went to Jacob. I never had a boyfriend before, and I can't believe I thought of that. But I think I like him, but I just gotta keep playing hard to get.

Hey guys, so it's past my bed time so I'm going to hit the covers. But, before I do that, let me say that Brittany is actually a Jamaican, yesss, another Caribbean girl. So vote, comment, share or follow and it's time for my beauty sleep.

Good Night Guys
Samantha S