29 Prom Night

Natalila
As I looked at myself in the mirror I almost forgot how much I hated dresses, almost. I smiled and walked downstairs arm in arm with Jacob. He murmured "You look so beautiful" I smiled "And you don't look bad yourself. He chuckled and I'm starting to get annoyed by that, but I love him enough not to say that. As we reached downstairs I saw Jake leaning back on the armchair and Clara and Jax holding hands. As they saw us coming I had to admire how good Clara made my brother look, and how good she looked herself "Awww, you guys look so cute" Clara coed. I smirked while Jacob rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah whatever". And even I have to admit, I am in love with Clara's dress, although I don't do yellow. And Jax looked good enough for him to actually be in a photo, plus the fact that I don't normally see him in a tie.

Clara's dress

Clara's dress

Jax's tux

Jacob asked "Why are we still waiting here for again?". Clara rolled her thickly lined eyelashes "Because bonehead, we're still waiting on Brit Brit" she replied casually. And right on cue Brittany appeared on the driveway "Hey guys". My eyes widened while Clara's mouth dropped open "Woah, Brit I didn't know you had a sense for fashion" Clara said dramatically. She laughed in response "Yeah me neither, now come on, I didn't call a limousine for nothing" she finished with all the sass that she had and turned around to see a guy standing outside a limousine. We cheered and ran to the limo.

Brittany's dress

Brittany's dress

As we were driving in the back of the limousine Brittany and Clara were pouring champagne "To us graduating and a path for a new life" Brittany said. We cheered and Clara continued "And to us finding love before we even started it" we laughed as we arrived at the front of the school. The driver hopped out of the driver's seat and opened the door for us. Jacob smiled down at me and said "You ready for this?" I nodded and grinned "You know I am". We got out of the vehicle and walked down the school pathway in arm and arm. Same thing for Jax and Clara and Jake and Brittany. Soon we were inside the school and we were standing in shock, surprised of how amazing the ball room looked "I guess that glitter fight did come in handy" Brittany mused while Jake rolled his eyes "Please, you were only throwing glitter at the people who threw at you". Brittany raised her eyebrows "You know the reason why you said that is because you hit like a girl, and I hit harder than you did". Clara snapped her fingers "Oh snap, that girl got you up her ass". Brittany smirked "Like if I'll even put him up there". They were both laughing while me, Jacob and Jax were trying to stay sane "Oookayyy, so, who's gonna get a drink for me because I feel like it's going to be one heck of a diss battle between these two, or three if Clara's crazy comes out" I said really amused. Jacob replied "Right, beers for the guys and punch for the lady, got it. And Jax, stay here and watch your sister please" before heading to the coolers. I groaned "Why do I have to stay with you? Why couldn't you get the drinks". He rolled his eyes "Would you quit wining? And I'm in a relationship too you know". Now it was time for me to roll my eyes "Puh-lease, your just staying here because of the fact that you love me, and your watching your crazy ass girlfriend dissing two other crazies" I replied in a matter-of-fact tone. He smirked, and when he smirks he's up to something "Maybe I am, or maybe you just need a little dose of sibling love" and that's when he started to tickle me. I shrieked and ran away from his tickle hands. I soon reached to the snack area and I took a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting and chocolate shavings on top. As I took a bite I saw Jacob talking to Jax about something. I was about to walk up to them but then they'll stop talking, so I hid behind one of those binder bars and listened "- is she?" Jacob asked Jax, which I supposed that their talking about me "Dude chill, she at the snack table. So what going on?". He took a long, deep breath and said "I think Nats gotta be here to hear this" he said meekly. I rolled my eyes and came from behind the bars "I'm here Jacob, now spill, it can't be that bad" I said raising an eyebrow and folding my arms. He sighed "He's here, and Rebecca's with them". Jax read my mind "Dude, who's here with Rebecca?". He closed his eyes and said "Kay, and he's here in disguise with his henchmen". As soon as he said that, realization hit me, hard. I felt lightheaded and I grabbed on to Jax for support "Wha, what? He, he's here?" Jacob must have noticed my stammering because he asked "Are you okay? You look kinda sick". I shook my head "N, no. I just need to s, sit down". Jax and Jacob held on to my arms and helped me sit down on one of the lounge arm chairs "We need to tell Clara and Jake, stat" I said once I got a hold of myself "Yeah, that's a good idea" Jacob agreed before going to break the diss fight.

Brittany
I always knew that I was better at dissing people than everyone else in the school but that's because I've got the attitude for it. But what did surprise me was that Jake was still going, no matter how much I've been smoking him, plus his stale comebacks. As he was about to pull out another one Jacob came up and said "Jake, Clara, we need to go". I squinted my eyes in confusion "What did I miss?" I asked wanting to know what I'm being left out of. Jacob sighed "Brit, Natalila will kill me if I got you involved so please stay out" he begged. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the lounge where the two siblings were "Nats, would you like to explain to me what the hell is going on?" I demanded really hating the fact that I'm being left out of something big. She sighed "Brit, I really don't want you to get involved, it's dangerous". I gave her a reassuring smile "Hit me". She hesitated but told me everything, from Kay to Rebecca. I groaned "So your telling me that I'm out of something with an asshole and a rich ass whore is teaming up to kill you? And since when that bitch ever had an issue with you?" I finished raising an eyebrow. "Maybe she's getting something out of it" Clara said in anger behind me "We need to get out of here, and now". I nodded in agreement "And I'll come with you, no excuses". Today that bitch is gonna burn.

Muhahahaha!!!! What's going to happen next? Stick around and find out. Do you think it was a bad idea for Brittany to get involved? Or is it going to all work out? Comment your thoughts below and vote if you think your right. Share with your besties for them to have a full on experience and follow so that you'll be doing a really good deed for the day. And can somebody tell me how I can send a link to my book on wattpad? Please help me out here guys and it'll be really appreciated. Anyway, as always, thanks for watching and a new update is going to be soon.

Goodbye!,
💝💝💝
RoseyJ12