30 Death Wishing

Natalila
"You do know what you're getting yourself in, right?" I asked her while the others were looking at her like she was crazy. She nodded "I stood on the safe side for too long. And if that means that I'm risking my life, at least I'm doing it with you guys" she smiled meekly. I smiled back and got back to the real problem "Okay guys, so we need to find a way to get out of the school compound without Kay noticing us. Jacob, where did you last see him?". He replied "I saw him near the teachers room, talking out their plan". I closed my eyes and nodded "Right so the front exit is a fat no. Jake do you still have access to basketball court?". He nodded "Yeah, why?". I got up "We're going to sneak out from the back".

Kay
"Sir I saw her leaving" Wester came up running up to me in panic. My eyes widened in rage "What? Where did that twit go?" clenching my fists and jaw. "I saw here sneaking out with her friends out the basketball court". I smirked "Gentleman, we're going on a one night hunt out, and this is going to be the best". We started to turn when that Rebecca girl said "But I can't run in heels". At first I was gonna leave her because we already got what we wanted, but then she didn't help us at all, so maybe I'll bring her along and then kill her too. So I threw her over my shoulder and ran out the front gate.

Natalila
After we all climbed over the courts fence we ran as quickly as we could possibly can "Alright guys, we need to get a big head start on them because sooner or later they'll find out about this" I said while running. Everyone nodded and kept on running. As we got farther away we slowed down and started walking. I sighed "We finally got far enough". Jax sighed in relief "Home free at last". We were about to take one more step when we heard a familiar voice we all knew too well "Not so fast princess, we haven't even started". I curled up my fists and turned around to face Kay "And we meet again, too bad this is going to be your last". I glared at his intense crazy ass staring "Nice to see you too Kay".

He dropped Rebecca of his shoulder and said "Well isn't this pleasing. Dear Natalila has three friends who would always stick behind her angel ass, a brother who thinks he can protect her, and her so-called boyfriend who thinks that he's crazy in love with her. One whole happy family reunion, so beautiful. Too bad that they'll be seeing their dear blessed Natalila fall to the ground with a bullet pierced through her heart" he finally finished from talking so much from that damn mouth. I folded my arms. I wasn't afraid of this jerk anymore, I will stand up for myself "Well Kay, since your done with your brilliant speech how about we get this over with?". He chuckled and replied "Gladly". He was about to pull the trigger when Rebecca stopped him "Wait, remember my part of the deal?". He seemed annoyed by the instant disturbance but he nodded "Yes, I will do your part because it's such a brilliant plan, but first". He turned the handgun to her direction and shot her. Clara screamed while my mouth dropped. He grinned with pleasure "Great, since that's out of the way let's get back to business shall we? Now" he turned the trigger to Clara's direction "Let's get this deal going. Dear, dear Clara. She is Natalila's first and only best friend, and two bad it's going to be her last" he cocked his head in delight.

Kay
This is just what I want. Not only do I want to trigger the gun through Bediva but I also want her triggered. I love seeing that angry shocked expression on her face. She shouted "Come on you bastered, you said I'm the person you want dead don't you? Then why not finish your fucking dirty work huh? And since when did Clara do you anything?". Ah and that's the question I've been waiting for "Yes I do want you dead but I also want you to feel tormented before you die. And I made a deal with little blondie down here, she'll help me find you and I'll kill your precious Clara for her because she was a lovesick jealous little girl. She was like she wanted poor little Jax all to herself. Now before you ask why I killed her now is because she didn't do her part of the deal, and I had to do all of the work by myself. So she was useless. But killing her before you was a brilliant idea. Making you feel pain and regret before you die is even more pleasing, plus seeing your dear brother be totally stuck with his life when you and his little girlfriend is dead, with your blood seeping through the dry concrete". I grinned when I had another idea and turned the gun to her boyfriend "Or maybe I'll kill your best friend and then your boyfriend, just to show you how pathetic it is to fall in love so easily. Trust me I was in your position once and you know what, my own best friend stabbed me in the back. So you see dear Natalila how your hiding if a life ends? With you drying up onto the ground". What pleased me even more is that she looked like she was going to cry "So why take on my friends, my brother, my boyfriend, me or my parents in the first place? Why us?". I smirked. This was all going to end my way, and this time there was no going back.

Brittany
I knew that I was going to live but my friend who was with me for years to die in front of me? I can't let that happen. Besides, I lived a normal life, I coward away from danger throughout my whole life and on top of that I graduated and experienced going to prom, plus I got my friends back and now I was going to lose them again? No way. I've always been behind my friends, now it's my turn to give back. Besides, I think my life was meant to  be cut short anyway.

Natalila
This is it. After all my friends have put through this is how it was all going to end. I whispered to Clara "I'm sorry about all this". She half smiled and replied "Everything is going to be okay". The gun fired and someone jumped in front of her and took the shot. But I was still devastated by that person. I screamed my heart out and started crying.

Soo what do you think is going to happen next? Be sure to stick around a little more. Right now it's like three minutes to 1 and it's really late. Anyway, I hope that you guys enjoyed and please comment on how you think but you might be sleeping anyway so vote, share and follow me also and always thanks for sticking around.

                   Goodnight,
                       💝💝💝
                     RoseyJ12