21 Shopping Day!!!

Kay

"Boss" one of my henchmen said "we know where Natalila is going today". I choked on the coffee that I was drinking "You sure? You made sure that it was Bediva herself?" I asked, making sure that I was hearing correctly. Wester walked up in his all leather suit nodding "We made it clear Sir, Natalila Bediva is finally found" I smirked knowing that if Wester says says what he says, then it's really true. I sat up, scraping my chair along with it, and took off my jacket from the coat rack. I threw that on and grinned at Wester evily "Men, I think it's time for a princess hunt" everyone started to howl and get their weapons ready, oh I'm coming for you Bediva, you'll see. We got into the car and asked my second assistant Ben "Where exactly are we going?" he started to laugh like a maniac (did I tell you that he's kinda crazy?) and yelled "Kay, we going shopping".

Natalila

"Aghhh come onnn, don't do this to meeee" I wined to Jacob when he carried me, more like dragged me, into the mall in the dress section "Pipe down Nat it's just shopping, it's not like it'll kill you" Jacob said and continued "Besides, I thought you liked shopping? You always tell me to take you to the mall once or twice". I groaned "This is different" He sighed "Please, explain" "There are three reasons why I want to go to the mall: First of all, I only shop for jeans, leather jackets, cute tops that hardly has any pink and shoes, particularly boots, any kind. Two, I come here because of the food, we eat where there is other places to go at the same time and lastly, I like those realistic looking screen things that you see in 3D. Does that explain why I go to the mall?". He stopped dragging me and threw me over his shoulder as we enter the mall "Loud and clear sweetheart".

Clara rolled her eyes as Jacob and I were kissing in front of the cashier who was flirting with him. Well the kissing part wasn't the part that annoyed her, but Jacob roaming his hands all over my body while pinning me against a wall "Jacob would you please stop making out with my best friend, we're supposed to be shopping and you're not supposed to be here" Clara said raising an eyebrow. He detached his lips from mine and said "If my girlfriend has to suffer, I suffer with her". She rolled her eyes "Great, just great".

I had to try on dress after dress after dress and boy that was that tiring. She kept on say that "It looks good but not perfect". I was so annoyed at this point and Jacob was getting bored himself. I tried on like the 25th dress when she squealed "Perfect! You are going to rock prom" me and Jacob sighed of relief "Now all we need is perfect shoes". We groaned "Clara can we eat before we continue?" she rolled her eyes "Animals, fine but don't do it in the dress. It might be a week before prom but I don't want that dress ruined" and walked to the cashier to pay for the dress. I had to admit, it was kinda pretty. Purple, no hint of pink and I might wear it at some occasion, but I still hate dresses.

We all agreed on McDonald's and then started to shop for some shoes

We all agreed on McDonald's and then started to shop for some shoes. Clara told us to start looking for sliver high heels that matched with the dress. I tried on different ones and walked in them too, which was very painful for my feet, until once again was saved by the perfect signal "How long do we have to do this for?" Jacob whispered through my ear "I have no idea, but I'm hoping that it'll be very soon cause my feet are killing me" I said taking off the heels that Clara was satisfied with "I can't stand much longer".

"Is this all?!!" I asked seeing my boyfriend feeling the same way "Hmmmm, I think we covered everything wait, makeup, and jewelry and-" before she can say anything else we stopped her by saying "Stop

"Is this all?!!" I asked seeing my boyfriend feeling the same way "Hmmmm, I think we covered everything wait, makeup, and jewelry and-" before she can say anything else we stopped her by saying "Stop. No. MORE!!!". She sighed "Fine, we'll shop for the jewelry, and I'll deal with the makeup part "Can't I not wear makeup?" I asked knowing that I hate putting on heavy makeup. She clicked her tongue and shook her head "I don't think so, you could get away with certain stuff but never makeup" I sighed "I thought so".

After getting some ice cream, which was the only bait that she had to bring me here, and we went down to the parking lot to go home. We were near Jacob's car when I stopped dead in my tracks. Clara didn't know why, but Jacob did, Kay was here. We opened the door and sped out of the mall. Soon after a whole troupe of pickup trucks started to chase us, along with bullets that missed the car by little "Shit" Jacob shouted as the bullets flew "We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna DIE!!!" Clara panicked looking shaken and paler than usual. I was trying to brainstorm on the other hand, and also asking myself, how did Kay get out of jail in the first place?. That is when it came to me, mind control genius. I told Jacob and Clara my plan that came to me "Clara, call Jake and tell him to get the weapons ready when we reach, and if he asks why, just tell him that it's an emergency. Jacob, you still have that handgun under the driver's mat?" he nodded "Good, hand me it". He stared at me "Are you crazy?" I rolled my eyes "Stop worrying, I have a license so I'm legal plus, we have no time for this". He sighed and handed the gun over. On one swift motion, I turned down the window and started shooting back. By the time it was out of bullets Jake was already standing out with shotguns and rifles "Com'on, let's kick some asshole butt" I chuckled and started to shoot again.

By the time we were done, Kay and his idiots were already retreating back. Clara decided to walk back home while we tried to enjoy the rest of the night.

Jax

Clara called and told me to come over immediately. I quickly drove to her place and she told me every single detail "They retreated afterwards but I'm really worried Jax. Something could happen to Nata-" I kissed her and she started to relax. I hugged her "Hey, I'm pretty scared too but we need to be strong about all this, okay?" she nodded "But what do we do about Kay?". Honestly, I have no idea, but you really think that I was going to say that? Hell to the NO, including not in front of her. But she'll know that I'm lying so I said something that was close to the truth "We'll figure it out, sooner or later. But we will get him back, I promise".

Unknown

"Have you made a plan to get him yet?" she asked being very winey at the moment "Shutup okay? He's mine and I'm not going to let two low lives take him away with him". She ran out the room, probably to look for a place to weep again, agh, what a cry baby. Anyway, I will be coming for him soon, and no one's going to stop me, laughs evily.

Hey guys so who's ready to go back to school cause I not! I'm not even that excited to see my friends because I am such a couch potato, or should I say house potato? ;-) I know, lame but it was worth a try. And it's like 12 in the morning and I'm not even sleepy, yet. So guys have a good morning, I mean night and see you in the morning. Sigh, my puns, so lame.

    Don't let the bed bugs bite,

                    RoseyJ12.