15 Another One

Natalila

Later that night:
I was sitting on one of my parents arm chairs and wait a minute, I'm dreaming of my parents place, which means!! Ohhh crap, I gotta get out of here! "Natalila, darling, so nice of you to see me again" too late "What do you want Kay?" I spat. He chuckled at my sudden attitude and said "You know exactly why I'm here, so why don't you give me what I came for?". I glared at him cause he's right! He's still tracking me down "Somewhere you'll never find me" he smirked and replied "Well then, that's what you said when you moved down to L.A, and yet, I still found you, didn't I?". I clenched my jaw cause the bastered was right again, he ended up finding me afterwards. Folding my arms, I walked away knowing that he would follow me anyway but I kept on walking. I knew where I was going, and I also knew that my idea was stupid but I've got to wake myself out of here. I soon ended up near the nearby cliff where my parents, brother and I used to have picnics together "Ahhh, such good memories here we had up here didn't we Natalila?" I didn't answer, in fact I didn't even think. I ran and jumped of the cliff and I bolted up the bed. I took a few shaky breaths before laughing to myself "Wow, that actually worked". I definitely didn't want to do that again so I slid off the bed and went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. I poured some from into a glass and sat on a kitchen stool to try and clear my mind. The kitchen door suddenly opened when I was half way through the glass. It was Jacob and he looked up at the clock, 4:16. He sat on one of the stools and looked at me warily "Natalila, what are you doing up so early?". I sighed because I really didn't want to talk about this now but I know that he is not going back to bed until I tell him. Taking a deep breath I said, "Kay was trying to track us down again, but luckily I woke myself up". He raised his eyebrows and asked "Well then, tell me how you managed to wake yourself up?". Now here's where I hesitate, as I said, I was trying to avoid telling him now and I was really trying to avoid telling anybody about how I woke up. "Nat, you know you have to tell me so we can make another plan to get him to stop invading your dreams" Jacob was trying to calm me. I brought up all my will power and said "To wake myself up, I had to jump of a cliff". He stared at me with his deep blue eyes, as they widen further and afterwards said "These dreams are getting worse and I don't know how to stop it" I clasped my hand unto his "Hey, there isn't a way to stop this okay? He's just going to continue torching my head with these stupid dreams until he finds me. But look on the bright side, at least it's mind torcher, and at least he didn't find me yet". He sighed and walked around to embrace me "Nats, why do you always think of the good parts of all these issues?". I wrapped my hands around his neck "Cause there's always a brighter side to things". He chuckled and said "There always will be with you around"

I didn't remember exactly what happened next but we ended up on my bed and Jacob fell asleep there. I didn't want to wake him so I just left him there. I took back off the lights and soon fell asleep with him. The next morning I felt Jacob's arm wrapped around me. At first, I froze, but afterwards I felt like I didn't want to leave. His body heat felt really good against mine, and I sound like a weirdo, great. I looked at the time and I knew I had to get ready for class today, so I slowly moved from under his arm and sneaked away to the bathroom. I came back to my room and I heard him arguing downstairs, so I got ready and ran down to stop them from destroying each other.

Lunchtime finally came so I carried my lunch and went to find Clara and Brittany sitting at our usual table having our normal conversations about studies and future colleges. And soon the day ended like how it normally does. I was waiting for Clara to finish up practice when someone sat next to me. I didn't want to turn until I felt an icy cold knife went around my throat "Told you that I would find you" that evil, sickening voice that I've always hated and been afraid of, but not anymore "What do you want from me you bitch?". He chuckled like that sick bastered that killed my parents and ruined my family. Someday he would finally be out of my life for good, and as usual, he interrupted my thoughts "Yes to answer your questions princess, I want you to be with you parents in heaven, or hell". He laughed and I whispered "You sure you wanna do it here?". While he was here Jacob appeared and called the cops to arrest him "Put your hands up and remove the knife" he dropped the knife and I didn't even realize that I was bleeding until Jacob started to wipe it off. The rest of the day was such a blur that I can't even remember how I got home. I remember being in my room with Jacob stitching up the wound (how did he learn to do that) and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up, I took out my journal and started writing to my parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,
How are you up there? I hope your doing fine cause I have great news, we finally got Kay out of our lives! And I mean it this time, now our generation will live in peace, and you will too. I love you guys so much and I couldn't have done this without your support. Please keep watching over me and Jax always and keep doing your thing.

Your daughter,
Natalila Bediva.

I went to the shower after that cause I wish I could tell you now but I'm not in the mood right now. I changed into my sunset pajamas and went downstairs to eat. I looked at these two at the table and I never felt so much relief in my entire life.

Jacob
After washing up the dishes I went up to Nats room to check up on her. I knocked on her door and she opened up "Oh, hi Jacob, ummmm" she opened the door wider and stepped back. I sat on the bed and she followed behind too. Soon we were chatting about certain things that we felt that were troubling us and soon after we fell asleep and let the darkness take our troubles away.

Brittany
I sat on the bed and hugged my sheets close to me. I missed being in LA and I'm finally back. I checked my Instagram profile and went to sleep along with that. I knew my parents checked my room that night but I couldn't care less.

Hi guys I finally finished this chapter. I was supposed to finish last week but I had to help my parents get prepared for Thanksgiving Sunday. And yesterday I went to school to make decorations and that was useless cause we didn't make any! So this week was crap so far but after class party I'm gonna have time to make more updates for you guys, I promise. So anyway, I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry for Natalila's part for being so long but I didn't even realize that. So vote, comments your issues or questions and share with your friends. And follow me to keep track of all my updates and things that I say on my wall, although I think that doesn't make sense. So thank you for sticking around and we made it to 200 views!!!! OMG guys I'm so happy and I really thank you guys for making this possible. And I hope you still stick around.

Yours happily

RoseyJ12