9 Redo The Plan!!

Sorry I didn't say anything in the last chapter, but I was really stressed out about this new school life and all these back to back projects. Well at least I'm acing them and my coursework marks are over the roof. So yeah I'm busy these days with stress and enjoy this chapter.

Natalila

During the nightmare,
I was walking on the beach where mom and dad died when I heard a voice in my head "Tell me where you are, or else". I knew this whole plan would be messed up if I allowed Jax to take over. "Tell me now" he hissed angrily "Leave. Me. Alone" I growled. Suddenly, flashbacks of mom and dad's death appeared, with each memory tearing me apart. "Leave my head alone you monster" I yelled. "I'm sorry princess but I can't do that" and then continued "tell me where you are" he yelled. "Come find me yourself you bitch" I muttered. The flashbacks were getting worse at the minute and I was half hoping that Jax will appear in here. Then suddenly everything started to fade, and Kay realized this too. "Nooo!" he shouted. Somebody's waking me up and I woke up to see the face of my angel in front of me.

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed bolting upwards on the bed. I saw the two twins and they looked relived. "Oh thank god your back" Jacob said bringing me into a hug. That brightened me up a little, but I was still shaking after the worst nightmare ever. "Y yeah, me too" I stammered. Man,he is so warm right now, and he smells good. Stop it or he'll notice that your checking him out. "So, uh, I need to tell you guys that, um, the plan went out differently than we were expecting?" I nervously said trying to distract myself from his looks. "What do you mean by that Natalila" Jacob said seriously, and Jake cursed out a few words too. "Let's just say that Kay is looking for me instead of giving up?" I replied, regretting saying anything at this point."What!!!" the two brothers shouted and ran out of the room to maybe call Jax and reassure them that what I said is totally true. I sighed and took out my journal again

Dear Journal,      
I was pulled into a nightmare by Kay again and it was horrible. I wanted to crack so badly but I knew that my death isn't going to solve anything. But this is all so messed up and I really wish that my parents are still alive so we can fight this together. You know, sometimes I think that it's all my fault that their dead because they will always fight just to protect me. But they just died in the process. To me, that's not worth my life, including that they gave birth to me in the first place. I hope that my plan works cause I'm never letting Jax make a plan ever again.

                      Yours sadly,
                 Natalila Bediva

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water to wash down that nightmare. Afterwards I took a long, cold shower and then brushed my hair. Looking through the mirror,I thought I saw someone by the tree, but then I thought that I was just seeing things. I started to think of a plan to replace this one.

Jacob
So after I heard the news from Jax myself, I started to think of how messed up all this is. Well Natalila might either have to move or she might die throughout the fight, and either way I'm not ready for that. I'm just making sure that nothing bad happens and Natalila stays in L.A and lives too. I passed by her door and decided to talk to her about all this. God, I sound so damn cheesy. Making my subconscious shutup, I walked inside her room. I saw her writing something in a page of paper. "What are you doing?" I asked. She jumped a little before answering. "Trying to make a new plan that Jax messed up". She sounded a little pissed about this mess up so I sat on the bed to see the ideas that she so far. Man that was a lot . "You know, you shouldn't blame this whole thing on your brother, at least he tried" I tried to cheer her up a little because charm only takes you far enough. "I know, I feel like this whole situation is all my fault. Sometimes I think that something is wrong with me" she sighed. I passed a strabd of her hair and said "Natalila, this whole thing is Kay's fault. If it wasn't for that stupid incident you would have had a normal life like everyone else" trying to not kiss her in frustration, well that's what I might do anyway. "Jacob you don't understand, if it wasn't for me having to run away all the time, Jax would have had a normal life-ish" she said looking annoyed, and yeah we're both annoyed with this conversation. "Natalila, he's just trying to protect you from being killed, what else could he ask for?". "Well maybe I have too many people caring for me" she concluded. She's cute, but so damn at times "Those people who care about you will risk their lives for you". Then she said "Well maybe you shouldn't risk yours" she looked at me with her eyes slightly watering. I sighed and hugged her. She started to cry on my shirt but I let her. It didn't really matter to me since this was really wasn't really about me so I just let cry till she fell back asleep. I pulled up the covers around her and left. I laid down on my bed and smirked, Well Johnson, you've got one hella big task ahead of you.

Clara
My ringtone Arianna Grande Side to side rung in the middle of the night. I groaned and answered my phone "Hello" I said in a drowsy tone "Hey, it's Jax, uh I called to tell you that the plan kinda worked". I got confused, what does he mean "Kinda in a good way right?" I asked and hoped. "No, it's very bad" he sighed. I bolted up to a sitting position and yelled "WHAT?" and continued "you better have a good excuse for this asshole or else-" but I was cut off "Alright I get it, Kay did fall for it but now he's looking for her everywhere" he said. I paused for a moment and sighed "So you woke me up 2:26 in the morning just to tell me this, did you here something about beauty sleep or cheerleading practice?" I asked him in annoyance. "Well you wanted to help, so maybe this is a way for you to get involved" he said. I hate to admit that he's right about that, so I decided to change the subject "Alright, you win on that one but I have a real serious question, how the fuck did you get my phone number?". He replied angelic "I have my ways princess" and then he hung up. Man,what a messed up day, and did he just call me princess?.

Hey guys sorry for the late update but I was finishing up all my projects just to get new ones. Sigh, life sucks sometimes. Anyway, so what do you think will happen in the next chapter, comment below and tell me all your options and opinions. Vote, share and follow to have more info on the books and new future ones too. Gotta go get some corn in my mouth, bye adorables!!!!