24 Clara Power

Natalila

The next morning I checked the time, 7:34. I knew that I wasn't going to fall back asleep so I went to wash my face and eat breakfast. While I was making breakfast Jake came downstairs "Yo Nats, what you makin?" I replied with "Chicken and waffles, you want?". He paused then grinned "You know I do".

I got a third plate ready for Jacob just in time and we heard another person ring the doorbell. I walked up towards the door and yelled "Who is it?". A voice replied "It's a princess with a heart of darkness" sarcastically. I already knew that it was Clara and I swung open the door "Sorry I thought that you were Jacob's mom" I said meekly. She raised her eyebrows "Meeting the parents eh? Nice, but why hide from the mother?" Jacob came in "Because since I hate my mother's guts and she's seeing me with Natalila the old hag's jealous". Clara looked at us for a moment before saying "Well as much as I would like to know more of your childhood stories Jacob its Thursday and we only have three more days to get ready until graduation and prom so I'll be stealing you two for a few hours just so we can get some new things". We looked at her for a while until we realized what she just said, oh crap, not again "Uh Clara, what new things do we need exactly?" she dropped the act and folded her arms "Uh Jacob needs a new tuxedo that doesn't look like it's from the old ages, you still need the jewelry that I recommend, I need to check out some new shoes to match with my outfit and the three of us need graduation gowns". My eyes were opened wide while Jacob was pissed "Uh hello? I do not have tuxedos that look old, they actually look pretty good" she rolled her thickly lined eyes "Wow Einstein, you really ent know shit. You need me because of the fact that you have no taste in fashion, at all. And yet you want to go to prom looking like some vampire from the middle ages? F that". I just realized something "Wait, where's Jax?" I asked curious about why she didn't bring him along "Oh no, I bought his stuff already so it's cool" she said casually. Then Jacob said "So you won't mind me bringing my brother then, right?" he said smiling slyly "Uh sure, no problem, he might be looking like a hot mess too". He stopped smiling "Wait, too? Oh hell ow" he said when I pocked him with my elbow "You need to calm down" he sighed "You're, you're right, sorry". I smiled and said "Well I guess we should get ready to shop, again"

After putting on my jeans and top, and dragging Jake out of his room we finally left for the mall. When we arrived Clara was the first to come out of the car to say "Okay guys, since I am a person of order we are going to shop my way. So first we go to get the jewelry to match Natalila's dress and obviously shoes, then all of us will go and buy our graduation gowns, afterwards we go to get my shoes since I already picture what I want and lastly we get our gentleman their suits, and don't you dare say it Jacob" she finished knowing Jacob was going to make one of his snarky comments again "Okay, okay I'll stop, for now" he smirked evily. I sighed and dragged him into the store.

"Nat, pick one of these necklaces, their all so mesmerizing " she said looking at them with admiration" I'll pick, that one because of how I'm just one for basic". She sighed "Okay, but I'm picking this one because I find it very fancy" she said in a pretty good British accent.