10 All Part Of The Plan

Natalila

2 weeks after
I woke up this morning with a major headache and it's really killing me. I forced myself to get of the bed cause it's Saturday. One more week till exams,I can't wait. After doing my morning necessities, I changed into a white short pants with a green sparkle top. I brushed out my matted hair a little and ran downstairs to make some pancakes. Oh, and have I mentioned that the time is 7:55 in the morning? So while I was finishing up making the pancakes, the boys ran to the kitchen, smelled the air and then ran to the pancakes with their hands. I sighed and went to get a cup of yogurt from the freezer to top of my pancakes. Finishing it of with strawberries, whipped cream, maple syrup and honey, I walked to the living room to eat my pancakes. I started up the tv and chose a movie, which was Batman V.S Superman. Soon after the boys joined and there was popcorn flying everywhere because Jake won't stop laughing at Superman. I went to their backyard and sat under the large oak tree. I felt the wind pass through my hair and it relaxed me cause this is what happened before Springbreak started

Two weeks ago
I walked to my porch outside after the last day of school before examinations started. I have been thinking about which plan would work better, and I finally came up with one. Jax was sitting on his armchair talking to Clara about last night, and trust me when I say that she didn't sound happy about all this, at all. I cleared my throat and said "So I made a plan that is much more safer and smarter than mister dumb dumb's plan". I made bunny ears with "smarter" and Jax glared at me and then rolled his eyes, but I just smirked and told them operation B. Then Clara said "This is a brilliant plan Nat, you really are smarter than mister bunny ears" she said grinning at Jax evilly. "Seriously, that's my nickname Clara?" he glared and then said sarcastically "you just keep getting better". Jake and Jacob started laughing when Clara ran him down, jumped on his back and kicked him in the shin. He went down holding his crotch and hitting the floor with a thump. I found all this very amusing, so I used the opportunity without any snarky comebacks and said "Who agrees on this plan say I". I saw Jake and Jacob chuckle I, Clara kicked him one more time before shouting I and Jax groaned I through the wooden floor. So we all helped him up to the couch and said "Uhhhhh, did you really have to do that?" he breathed out in pain. "Yeah cause A you deserved it and B it was a challenge to see if you can beat a girl, apparently not" she said. The last part she laughed out and soon everyone along with her, including Jax. So afterwards we left and Jacob drove all three of us back to his place.

Back from flashback
So the plan was that I stay by Jacob's place until we kill Kay, permanently. I was studying for exams when I here footsteps running to my direction. I looked up to see that it was just Jacob. God, he shines really brightly, kinda like he fell from heaven,      and his biceps flex too. God I need to stop being attracted to this guy. He was holding two glasses of lemonade in his hands,"Hey, you were out here for a while so I thought that I would join you" he said with a friendly smile. I smiled back and said "Sure, come, sit over here" I replied patting the empty spot next to me. As he sat I took one of the lemonade glasses and drank from it while talking to Jacob about certain things that does happens in Asia and why their government needs lawyers and he was saying the different things that you need to do in first aid. We didn't even notice the time until the sun went down. So we were walking back inside when we saw that the bushes moved, and then we heard the clicking of a shotgun. Immediately we knew what we had to do, Run. We both took of at full speed before the bullet could hit me, and trust me, it was a close call. We were almost through the door when the bastered shot me by my right ankle. Although in pain, I still ran and finally made it inside. I collapsed on the couch with my bleeding ankle to the ground, and with Jacob holding a first aid kit. He started to clean my wound and then ended it by wrapping a few bandages around my leg. He helped me walk back to my room and lie down. Afterwards he asked "Is your leg feeling better?" lifting it for him to examine it. I tried not to wince at the pain that is being felt onto my leg "Yeah I'm okay, just lock the doors would you?" I asked sleepily. "Sure thing" he whispered before locking the door. After that I felt sure that he was gone, I took out my journal and started to write.

Dear Journal,
Sorry that I haven't written in you for the past couple of weeks but everything was fine, and still is,that was until Kay found me again and shot my ankle which by the way, still hurts. Jacob wrapped it up for me but Kay tracked me down again, and this time he's not going to give up until he sees me die. But guess what, I'm not gonna die. And I think I know what to do.

          Hoping for the best,
            Natalila Bediva

As I laid back down on the bed I couldn't help but think, will I die in the end of all this?

Jacob
After saying good night to Natalila, I went to the security room and set up all the security locks to get this place on lock down. When I was finished, I went to look for some water and then I fell asleep.

Hey guys, sorry for the usual late update but I normally have a lot to do, including when exams are coming up. Hopefully I do well so I wish good luck to all my high school readers and just hope for the best, like me. So I hope that this was worth the wait and comment and tell me, who is your favorite character? Like, share and follow me to ask for advice on anything.

              Hugs and kisses,
                      RoseyJ12