6 The Love Incident

Jax

    Nats doesn't know that I had a plan. We didn't need to move, yet. So Plan A is to get her somewhere safe, close to home and secure where Kay will never find out her location, I thought. "Now the problem is, where?"

Natalila
"I can do this,don't panic", she kept telling herself silently. She hopes that her friends won't run away from her, and thinking about it made her panic even more. What if Jacob finds that I'm just too weird to hang around, he might not even talk to me anymore. When this thought entered her head, her stomach felt like a giant, poisonous butterfly exploded in the center of her belly. I just hope it will work out in the end, she thought. I went to the science bathroom and they were surprisingly early today.

"Hey Natalila, you looked like you just saw a ghost, what's wrong?" Clara said with humor and concern.

"Guys,there something I need to tell you guys". I took a deep breath and told them.

20 minutes later
"What!!!?????" they said at the same time. These are definitely not the reactions I was going for. "So what your saying is that your running away from a man who murdered your parents and he ended up finding you and told you that he's going to kill and finish of killing your generation with you in it?!!!" Brittany cried out through seethed teeth.

"I think I'm gonna kill a bitch, who has a chainsaw?" Clara finished pissed off.

I decided to answer both of their questions in one sentence,"Yes it's all true Brittany, and Clara it's not the walking dead you know, just a guy who hates me for some reason" I replied nervously.

"Well with me, it's always the walking dead, including since I now started the 5th season" Clara said.

"Seriously, how are you even a cheerleader?" Brittany said rolling her eyes.

Clara replied with "Because I'm beautifully awesome!!??". I left them to argue anyway, right now I need to figure out how to tell Jacob this. The bell rang for lunch and I texted him to come sit by me without anyone around him. He came quicker than expected.

"Is something up?" Jacob asked.

I sighed out "There's something I really need to tell you, and it's really important and secret so you can't tell anyone" he just raised his eyebrows and waited. Well, here I go.

Jacob
What I heard is more than I wanted to hear. Natalila is different because she and her brother are running away from a maniac. I was very shocked, yet being the curious person I am, I had to ask "Am I the only person who knows this?" I was hoping I was, but as usual, I kept my hopes too high.

"No,Clara and Brittany also knows". I cringed at the name Brittany. We did not have a great past at all. She hates me because I broke up with her sister Maria and she was heartbroken for a month. Maria's over it, but Brittany's still pissed. I tried apologizing a million times but she just too damn stubborn to forgive me. "So your running away again?" I said in curiosity because I would hate for her to run away, including when I was starting to know the real her.

"With your guys help no, when I figure out a plan, but if that fails then I'll have no other choice. He can get into my dreams and I'm still trying to figure out how, but he'll end up finding where I live soon enough" she said nervously. She said that last part weirdly, but who I really need to talk to is her brother. Bell rang for my Science classes and her English class. Senior year is almost over so all we have is practice tests (and yeah I did steal a copy of her timetable,so). When I go to OA, I'll be studying medicine cause I more of a first aid person. Shit gotta run or else I'm late again.

Natalila
Thank God I told him before anyone disturbed us. Now to tell Jax that I told a couple of people about our family secret, no biggie, except for the part when he freaks the hell out!!! Sigh,just calm down and figure this out. I run my hands through my hair in frustration and biting my lip hard enough for me not to have a total meltdown,or have a heart attack, whichever one comes first, or if one is better. As I wait for Clara to come from cheerleading practice, Jacob and his brother started running to my direction.

I stood to see what was wrong and I heard Jacob yell "Natalila, behind you!". I turned around and saw one of Kay's henchmen with a needle of something in it, but either way I don't want to stick around to find out. I left my bag in my locker so I just ran. The twins we're ahead and whatever his name is was catching up. I don't know where I was going so hopefully they do and don't get me lost. As I was in my own world I slipped on a banana peel and I would have fallen if it wasn't for Jacob so he just carried me before I slowed them down again. Hm, I wonder what kind of colon he uses? Seriously I need to stop with these things, and am I smelling him? I stooped way too low on that one. Jacob ran into the art room, switch off all the lights and then hid under the table. Jake was bait so it was just me and him.

"Are you okay" he finally had the courage to say "Yeah, besides the part that I'm being hunted down in my own school" I breathed out.

"Yeah, sorry for telling Jake about this, he just realized that I was being bothered about this and he wouldn't shutup until I told him".

"Don't worry, you'll get used to all of it, eventually" I sighed.

Jacob replied "Hey I know how hard this is for you but we're both gonna get through this together, no matter what" I let that sink in me for a while. Did I just hear that or am I dreaming again?

I didn't realize how close we were until Jake shouted "The plan worked".

"Ow",we said bumping our heads together.

As Jake switched back on the lights I said loud enough "I need to go get Clara". At least that excuse is true, that way I can tell her what happened, and what almost happened.

Jacob
Natalila went to find that cheerleader so Jake and I had to run to the field for football practice. When we were changing I thought of that scene that almost happened in the art room. When I was looking at her lips all I had was the urge to kiss her right there. If it wasn't for Jake, that kiss would have happened right there. Sigh, now I can't deny it, I'm actually falling for the new girl.

Hey, sorry for the late update, I have three projects and seven coursework tests I have to study before end of term exams comes up and I end up freaking out. Sigh,the work never ends. Okay so I truly hope you guys like this chapter because I am trying my best to make it long enough for you. So just a quick say: my older sister, Shanice is starting a new book soon so go check it out. So like, comment on any errors,share with your friends or follow me for any more updates coming your way when I find the time. And Tuesday was my birthday so I'm one year older, yayyyyyy. So enjoy people.              Finally got my name changed.

                  Currently
                  RoseyJ12