33 Rest In Peace

Natalila

Days passed and now I'm standing in front of my mirror wearing a dark emerald knee high dress with a matching pair of wedge heels. My mid length hair was tied into a pony tail with a matching ribbon too. Her funeral was going to be based on her favorite color, and any shade too.

Natalila's dress

Natalila's dress

Natalila's shoes

Natalila's shoes

I walked downstairs and linked my arm to Jacob's. Jake and Jacob was wearing the same thing, just that Jake's hair was combed back while Jacob's was gel. We got into the car in utter silence.

Jake and Jacob's tux

As we arrived we met up Clara and Jax by the front row on the left. Clara had really outdone herself and Jax.

Clara's dress

Clara's dress

Clara's shoes

Clara's shoes

Jax's tux

That's the best than I've ever seen him look since prom. Clara complied "Wow Nats, you look stunning. I love that dress". I mused back "You look great as well, and as always you cleaned my brother up again so thank you for that". Jax rolled his eyes. We waited until almost everybody came in. Clara's mom came up on stage and we said a prayer and then the anthem. When we were done with that she started to speak "Thank you all for coming today. I have a couple of words to speak for my daughter before anyone else could volunteer to come up and share their piece. Brittany was an incredibly intelligent young lady. She was going to MIT to try out for the semester but things didn't go as planned. She was also a lover of plants and agriculture, which I think is why she loves the color green so much. She loved her cousins and grandparents, and she was an excellent grandchild. She was also my child, and still is in my heart, because she still lives in our souls no matter where we go or what we do. Anyone else?" she asked the crowd once she was finished. Her father raised his hand and walked on stage "I would tell you how miserable we were when we found out that our baby girl was dead. But she lived an extraordinary life and she will missed, for no matter how long we live, or how long until we die. She was fierce, brave and the most independent woman that I've ever seen. Sure she made some mistakes in life, but doesn't everyone else? And she learned from them ever since. My last word to her I remember saying to her before letting her go was that I hoped to see her grow even bigger. But not all dreams come true eh?". He finished and then walked of the stage. Clara was up next to say her part "We were friends ever since kindergarten. I remember the first day that we became bestie's for life. I was sitting in the block corner when one of the first bullies I remembered tipped down the block tower that I spent almost 20 minutes building. Britt was like Superwoman back then. She stood up for me and even helped me build it back. We've been best friends ever since. She taught me how to stand up for myself and to never stand back from any fight that is yours to fight through. She was like a teacher to me. Sure we had our ups and downs and we disagreed on a lot of things but, that's how humans live the earth right?". As she came off the stage I went up afterwards. I was nervous but I was ready "I might not have known her for that long but, she was still a really cool friend. She would stand by you no matter the challenge and she would always get what she wanted, one way or another. But she was very stubborn and it costed her life. But she was very bold and even I would have liked to see her live her way. But overall, she was a good friend, daughter, aunt, cousin and grandchild that anyone could have asked for. I'm just happy that she's now living in a place where she is resting in peace".

Now I feel equal after everything that I've accomplished, even though it didn't really work out in the end. I have a kinda  normal life, with an awesome best friend, an annoying one, a brother I love so dearly even after everything that we've been through in life and a boyfriend I could not live without. My name is Natalila Bediva and this was my story of life. This whole adventure was a real pain in the butt but at least it ended, for now. Now I just don't know one thing, who's the one stalking me?

The End (^_-)

Wow guys we have finally came to the end. I will shout out to my readers in another part but I'm finally done! Now I just have to find time and edit the other chapters before having it done completely. And it us so damn late but you guys wouldn't really understand. Anyway I hoped that you guys enjoyed and tell me what else would you want to see.

               Asta la bye bye,
                      💝💝💝
                    RoseyJ12