11 Panic Attacks!!!

Natalila
Last night was horrible. Kay kept on coming back to back in my dreams, and it's killing me!!! I woke up this morning with my heart beating non stop, and my hair sticking in all directions. I took a couple of deep breaths, counted to ten to calm myself and ran a shaky palm through my damp hair. My stomach curnes every time I think about Kay taking me in every single nightmare, and it makes it worse!. I slowly got of the bed and took a cold shower to fully wake myself up. Changing into some action clothing, I went downstairs to watch some TV. Jake and Jacob were playing video games, and when they saw me they stopped abruptly "Where are you going?" they said in a chorus. They were referring to my outfit, a black leather jacket with black combat boots and a black vest with matching skinny jeans. "I'm going by Jax's place to talk to him about something".  "What something?" Jacob asked raising an eyebrow. Damn, why do I find that so sexy
"I need to get something from him, and please no more questions" I said walking to the door. I opened the door just to swing it back shut again "Shit, Kay's outside" I panicked locking the door. "Jake, lock all the doors and I'll take Nats to the security room" Jacob ordered. Jake ran and Jacob grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. Apparently the security panel was on the wall next to my room, how did I never noticed that before, I thought. After putting in the code, we ran into room and started putting all of the security stuff on, we sat on the ground in relief. We started to laugh for no reason and high fived each other. Soon we were talking about I don't know what until my phone rang. "Helloo" I said still feeling a little goofy "Nat, where are you, I thought that we were going through operation survival?". Shoot, Jax, I totally forgot about him. I froze for a second before replying "Um, can you come pick me up because of Kay reasons?". There was no sound for a while, then he sighed "I'll be there" before hanging up. I sighed, wanting to be next to Jacob for a while but I had to go. As I stand up outside and wait for Jax to come as Jacob followed me out, Jax's Jeep pulled on the curb. "Why is he here?" Jacob asked in confusion "We have to go through a plan, but I'll be back soon, alright?" I said and Jax continued "And don't ask so much questions, you know that curiosity killed the cat, or killed the muscle man" he finished, smirking at Jacob's very annoyed expression. Before I hopped in the Jeep, Jacob said "Honestly, I have no idea how you can handle this guy" shaking his head. I smiled at him and went inside the vehicle. When we pulled up on our curb,I hit him on the shoulder and said "You bonehead, why'd you say that?" I asked in anger and annoyance "Hey, he started it, okay, now stop looking at me like I have a million heads and lets work on that plan" he replied. I sighed in frustration and followed him to the garage. I just hope that this plan works, or I don't know what I'll do.

Jacob
I wanted to know what Natalila and Jax were talking about so badly, but I kept my mouth shut anyway. When Jax left and as she walked up the sidewalk I asked her "Did you have fun?". "Hardly, I'll fill you in on more info in the morning, but right now I'm beat, and I could kill for a cheeseburger, and a strawberry cheesecake smoothie from Starbucks" she said rubbing her temple and passing her hands through her hair in frustration. She sighed and we walked back into the house. Since it was Jake's turn to cook, I passed out on that. He cooks so bad even he doesn't eat his own food, which I find hilarious. I took a shower and changed into a pair of sweatpants and towel dried my hair. I don't usually go to sleep with a shirt cause it's very uncomfortable to sleep with. I checked on Nats and she was writing in that journal again. So I said good night, collapsed on my bed and went to sleep.

Natalila
Dear Journal,
We finally found a perfect plan, deadly, but it's all we've got. I didn't tell Jacob that Clara knows about the plan already cause, actually, he doesn't know about the plan at all! So it clearly shows that I am a very bad person, sadly. Anyway, so the plan is that on prom night, instead of him attacking us, we'll attack first. Then once he's dead, it will finally be safe to tell Jacob about my feelings for him! But how will he react? We'll see after this crappy life is over.

                      TTYL,
            Natalila Bediva.

After writing in my journal, I checked my Facebook profile and took off the lights to get some rest. Tomorrow's the day I'll be telling Jacob this crazy plan.

Clara
I was reading a Covergirl magazine when Jax texted me

Hey,Clara

Ugh, so lame, but I replied anyway.

Hi Jax

You know, I don't think that you should be involved in this fight

Oh, so that's why he's texting me? Oh no he don't

Because I'm a girl? :-[

No, because you might get ,hurt

I hesitated, why would he care about my safety? This is getting much more interesting and deep than I thought.

Why do you even care?

He went offline for a moment, then he suddenly started to call me. I picked up the phone and answered "Well, I'm waiting". He answered "Okay, maybe part of it is about you being a girl, but that is why you can easily get hurt. So I really think that you should step out if this fight". Okay, now I'm pissed "This is my best friend we're talking about, I'm not just going to "step out" because I have my rights to be in this war and my reasons to be in this" he paused before saying sternly "Well if anything happens to you, don't say that I didn't say so" then he hung up. I sighed and laid back onto the bed "Well, tomorrow's another day" she angrily muttered to herself.

Jax
"Why won't she listen" I asked myself in frustration. I don't know why I have these feelings for her, I mean she's kind of a slut in a way. But I care, and I really don't know why. Maybe I need help.

Hey guys,again I'm trying to make these updates as frequent as I can, because here this: I finally finished up my English project but on that same day I got another project and it just never stops! Ughhhh, that's me pulling out my hair in frustration and stress. Anyway so my apologies for this boring chapter but vote,comment,share or even follow me anyway.

     Thanks for all yall support

                      RoseyJ12