Chapter VII

Hey guys. Here is Chapter 7 for you. I hope you'll like it. Enjoy reading cupcakes. 

Start---

"Luna, are you okay?"

Yes I'm fine.

"Luna."

Yeah.

"Hey! Luna."

"Aw! That hurts," Yugyeom pinched my cheek and I glared at him.

"At last! You talked. I thought you sold out your voice," he said rejoicing.

"Wait, what? I was answering you," now I'm confused.

"No you did not Luna," he shook his head. "Eat up, your cereals are all soggy."

"I swear. I replied to you," I insisted.

I am so much pre occupied since I woke up this morning because of what happened yesterday. He's still sick until now. Don't really know what's wrong with him. I suggested that we'll just bring Jinyoung to the hospital but they all refused. I just suggested to them the worst idea ever.

"Was I spacing out so much?"

"Yes," he simply replied.

"But. . . I really did," I tried to convince him.

"Yes you did. But not out loud. You didn't speak out wor--"

"Youngjae-ah!" Yugyeom's cut him off. ". . . ah. . . ah. . . Have you seen Jackson hyung's jersey shirt? The one with a number 852 at the back," Yugyeom walked to him.

"Huh? Why would you look for Jackson hyung's stuff?" Youngjae asked. "Don't tell me. . ." He laugh, "You lost it?"

Yugyeom let out a huge sigh. "Yeah, and he'll be here next week," he said acting like a baby. "He'll kill me if he'll find out that I lost it. I'm dead if I still can't find that jersey. Ughhhhh. ." he face palmed and messed up his hair.

Youngjae just laugh, "Yeah you're really dead."

Jackson will be here. That means I'll finally meet him. "I'll help you look for it Gyeom," I said smiling.

They both looked at me in astonishment. Did I say something wrong? "What? I could really help you. I'm good at finding stuffs," I reasoned out.

Youngjae furrowed his brows, "Did you just call him 'Gyeom'?

I furrowed my brows too, "Uhm yeah? Is that wrong?"

"No. Not at all, it's just cute. Too cute for him," Youngjae answered stifling.

"Ya!" Yugyeom was in some sort of complaining.

I took a spoon full of my cereals.

Ugh, it's all soggy.

"See I told you," Is Yugyeom talking to me or he's just talking to himself?

"Did you say something Gyeom?" I asked him.

"Huh? Did I? Haha. I'm just talking to myself. Don't mind me Luna," he grinned.

There's something really odd about these guys. I just don't know how to pin point what that is. Can they really read what's on my mind? It's always like they're cut off because they knew what I'm thinking. Are they some kind of supernatural beings? Are they vampires? Demons? Or maybe they're all werewolves.