Author's Note

Hello cupcakes.

I actually don't know what to say right now. Ahh. . . Well. . . I'm sorry guys. Yeah I know I told you that it'll be the final chapter but no. Luna and Got7's story will continue. Simply because I still have a lot to tell you guys. And also I don't want the story to end so soon. I still want to give Luna ad Jinyoung more moments together. 

Can you imagine Luna without any memory of the boys? I will tell you about that so stay tuned on this story. I still have a lot in store. :) 

Lets help the boys bring back Luna's memories. They're too precious to be forgotten. Are you with me cupcakes? I know you all are. :)

Cupcakes I thank you all for supporting this story. Thank you for keeping up with me until this time. Yeah, I update slow but you're all still here. Thank you all so much. I can't thank you enough. I love you all to the moon and back and back again and again. LOL bad pun. Forgive me.

Let's continue to support GOT7, they deserve so much. Those boys deserve so much. I hope this story will reach them someday. How I wish. 

And please vote on this story. Please please. Also share this story to your friends. Help me share this story to others. :)

Until the next chapter cupcakes. I do appreciate all your patience. (Though I feel bad to myself for being slow when it comes to updating. TT)

Thank you so much cupcakes.

Love,

Your Author

If not with a laptop, I am with a camera

If not with a laptop, I am with a camera. :)

Enjoy summer to the fullest cupcakes!

MWAH!