Special Chapter [III]

Start--

She's been appearing in every of my dreams. Who is she?

I pulled away the covers from me and stood up from my bed.

"Ugh! I slept naked again. Why am I not used to this?" I smirked at myself.

I took a clean canvas from the pile of unstained canvases at the corner of my room. Then placed it on the canvas stand near my window.

I know I should get dressed first but I'm afraid that her image in my head in that specific dream would fade. So instead of getting dressed, I pulled my stool seat and started to sketch the girl in my dreams.

I've sketched her so many times. I sketch every of her image in every of my dreams. I don't know who she is. But I feel that she'll somehow play a huge part of my life. Even right now, I feel like she's already a part of me.

"Wow, she's so beautiful," I said as I finished her face and hair.

PJY, I write my initials at the lower left corner of the canvas when the door suddenly burst open.

"Hyung!"

It's Yugyeom.

"Oh, goodness grace! Why are you naked?" he asked shouting, "Ahh. . . get dressed hyung."

I didn't mind him and continued to finish my sketch by adding some small details.

"A—a—are you fantasizing about that girl?" Yugyeom asked somehow confused. And I just smirked at him.

"No," I simply replied.

"Then why are you drawing her while naked? Is she from our school? I don't think I've seen her before. Where did you see her?" he asked non-stop.

I heaved a deep sigh and stood up from my seat.

"God! Hyung! Get dressed already! Ugh!" he complained.

"No told you to get in here and it's my room I can do whatever what I want. Get out if you want," I told him sternly.

"Fine!" he said in defeat. "I just want to tell you that the girl will arrive tomorrow afternoon. Dad went to Gallaway to get her. She'll be living with us starting tomorrow."

"I don't care," I told him as I took my bathrobe and went straight to my bathroom.

"I'm just reminding you so you won't do anything stupid," he said and went out of my room slamming the door.

Ugh! Yugyeom!

I don't understand why Lu has to bring that girl here. He could just hire some body guards to keep that girl safe. Why would he want us to protect that girl from anything?

Why would I do that?

Who is she?

$<>

END.

This is the last SC.

Thank you all for reading.

MWAH!