MUST READ!

So technically this is not an update on the story but a must read.

A lot of you added this story to your libraries and I hope you hadn't deleted it yet. I hope you guys could still read this because I badly need help. Ahgases/Igot7 needs help.

On the book two I have informed readers that JYP Entertainment's JJProject is going to have a comeback.

And Yes! Its already been confirmed. And it will be today, July 31, 2017, 12PM (KST). (OMO! I'm so excited!)

I know I should have done this much earlier, but I was busy this past few days but that doesn't mean that I forgot about JJP's comeback.

A lot of fans are anticipating this huge comeback of JJP for the reason that this will be their first comeback in 5 years. Many are excited and I am more excited. I hope you too guys.

So in connection to this update, I am sincerely asking you guys to please stream as hard as you can. I am well-aware that some of this book's readers are not an Igot7/Ahgase. Some are ARMYs, CARATs, VIPs and EXO-Ls (and others, sorry if i haven't mention you guys).

Let us help Got7 and JJProject. Lets help each other guys.

Your help would mean a lot to me and to Jaebum and Jinyoung. Lets help them even in the slightest way we can. 

Those lovely boys deserve so much. And they deserve our support.

I'm also asking other fandoms to please help us Igot7s.

Let help each other until the future. For other GOT7's comebacks in the future.

Thank you all so much guys! 

We are all in this together!

Lets get 'em!!

Love you all! MWAH!

Love, 

Your Author

Wait cupcakes,

Here are some BTS photos of JJP

(Credits to Naver.com)

com)