Chapter XVI

Hello cupcakes. So before the year ends I want you to read this chapter. :)Its a little New Year's gift. :) I hope you'll all like it. 

Start---

Youngjae droped himself on the floor.

"Youngjae!" I immediately supported his back to avoid hitting the hard wood table. "Are y—yo—you alright?"

I sniffed and wiped the tears that are falling. Youngjae's eyes are fixed on the pool where the other boys are trying to save Jinyoung. His eyes are full of fear. Oh my God what am I gonna do?

"Youngjae? Answer me please?" I cupped his face. He's cold.

I looked behind, Bambam and Jackson went out of the pool first and they pulled Jinyoung out of it. Jinyoung's unconscious. I don't know who to attend to. Youngjae is still in shock.

"Youngjae?" I called again.

He finally blinked his eyes. "I-I-I'm fine Luna," and he hastily stood up then went to Jinyoung. Mark, Jb, and the other boys are still catching their breath.

"Jinyoung, hey," JB tapped Jinyoung's face. "Hey, wake up. Come on. Please."

Jinyoung coughed, "Hyung," he said, slowly opening his eyes. Thank God he's fine.

"Oh thank you." Jb hugged him. "What has gotten into you huh? Why were you under the water?"

"I was. . .just. . .walking. Then. . . I don't know. I don't remember." Jinyoung said stuttering. "I'm sorry for not remembering things again. I'm really sorry."

"Were you trying to kill yourself? Huh? God Jinyoung. That won't do any good." Mark said.

"Hyung that's enough," Youngjae told Mark.

"You're always saying sorry. You're saying it like beyond your own understanding. You don't remember a thing and you're sorry? Is that a habit of yours now? Please hyung try to remember." Yugyeom said.

Am I the one to be blame for this? I asked myself, tears streaming down my face. All of the boys are beside Jinyoung and I'm still standing here. Crying. Stupid me.

I don't know why my feet are walking itself out of that place and thinking none of this will happen if I'm not here. Am I now insane?

"Ugh. . . . Why?" I burst out crying. "Seriously, why!?" I sat myself on the ground hugging my knees. I just can't bare seeing them like that. Shouting and getting mad at each other. When will this end?

"Miss Luna?"

A familiar voice called. I lift my head and saw a girl in a black lady suit.

"Are you crying?" She walked closer to me and I stood up. "What's wrong Miss Luna? Why are you crying?"

I don't know what to tell her. I just can't tell her that I'm crying because I think I'm causing so much trouble to these boys. I don't even know if she's aware that they're werewolves. What would I tell her?

"Bambam was picking on her Minerva, that's why she's crying. Bambam is such a bad kid. Tsk tsk tsk," I look behind me and saw Jackson winking with the rest of the boys.

"Me?" Bambam was surprised, "aw!" Yugyeom then elbowed him. "I'm sorry Luna. I was just kidding. Sorry and I won't do it again. I promise," he then smiled faintly.