Chapter XVII

Enjoy :)

Start---

"Hey Luna!"

"Ow!" I complained as Evora pulled my hand. "What is it?"

She just smiled mischievously at me. "I've been looking for you," then her eyes scanned me from head to toe. "Wow! I never had a friend so beautiful as you."

"Thank you Evora. You look amazing tonight too. But you really don't have to pull me that hard though," I told her as I rub my wrist.

She grinned at me, "so sorry. But anyway, this party is so boring. Wanna have some fun?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lets go somewhere. You know. . . have some drinks, dance. . . get wild," She laughed.

"What? Are you insane? You can dance here and drink," I moved closer to her and she made me turn my back from the crowd.

"Oh come on Luna. What I mean is a different kind of fun. Are you a baby?" She challenged.

"What? No. I mean. . . I know what you mean but I should really ask the boys first. Wait here," I turned my back at her but she pulled me back.

"No!" she shrugged. "You don't have to. They surely won't let you," she paused and took a deep sigh. "We'll escape," she whispered.

"Just what? Are you out of your mind?"

"Ssshh. Let's go to the rest room," she pulled me out of the ball room.

"Here. Wear this," she handed me a red dress.

"How am I gonna wear this thing?"

She sighed again, "uou remove that Vera dress of yours and put that on," she said sarcastically. "I must say that's a really elegant one. Good choice."

"Ah thank you. . . But what I mean is. . . this is so short," I complained showing her the dress.

"Gosh Luna. So you wanna wear that long dress as we move out of this really really FUN party?" She rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" I took off the black dress and wore the red one that she gave me. I don't know why I'm agreeing to her idea. I'm scared. Gosh! Of course, I should be scared. We will ditch to have fun but the boys don't know about it.

"God! I'm dead if they'll know."

"We won't let them know. Gosh, what are you? Come on. Put this lipstick on. You'll look mature on this," she handed me a red matte lipstick. "And let me just. . ." She went closer to me and removed some of the pins in my hair making it fall down.

"I look so different," I said in awe as I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair curled up and this red matte lipstick indeed made me look so mature.

Before we went out of the CR, she sprayed on me some perfume and gave me a fur coat, a real fur coat. I didn't even know where she got these. Then we went outside the ball room. I didn't even dare to look where the boys sit and the boys did not notice me either. Should I consider this as a good thing?

My heart raced real hard. Gosh! Why do I feel excited and scared? Wait what? Excited?

"See? They didn't notice us at all," she said running her hand on her black tube dress. It's also too short.

No one noticed us because all eyes were on the video presentation of all the highlights of the school festival. I'm sure that was the video Namjoon was talking about when his drone flopped.