Chapter XII

Start---

My head feels really heavy. Have I been comatose? Ugh! What am I thinking? How long have I been sleeping?

It took me a few seconds to finally get up from lying in my bed. I wondered what happened to me. Why am I on my bathrobe? I closed my eyes as I tried to remember.

"Come on Luna you have to remember." Good thing I still can remember my name.

Uncle Lu was here. He told me everything about my mom and dad's past and about why and how my mom asked him to take care of me. The letter, I remember now. Jb was with us when he told me everything. I was so upset of all the revelations that I asked Jb that I wanted to be alone. I went to take a hot bath in the tub. And then. . .

"Jinyoung. . . Oh my God!" I grabbed my hair as I remembered everything.

I was so upset, stressed and confused all mixed together and my head really hurts at that time that I just wanted to take a hot bath. And then a strange thing happened. I somewhat fell asleep while I was in the bathtub. I woke up submerged in the water. I tried to pull my own body out of the water but there was something pushing me into the water, something that I can't see. It was like a strong force. A force. . . trying to. . . trying to kill me.

I was calling for help but no one came. I kept calling until someone pulled me out of the bathtub. I clung unto his neck catching my breath. It was Jinyoung.

"He saved me."

Oh God! I bent my knees and rested my head on it. Is it fine to think that it was just fair enough? I mean, I saw him completely naked and he saw me too.

"God! Why is this happening?" I hugged myself like covering my already covered body and I'm still wearing my bathrobe. The one Jinyoung used to immediately cover me before I completely lost consciousness. "Ugh!"

I stood up to wash my face up and get change. I can't really balance myself properly, I feel so weak. Oh yeah, who won't get weak if you did not eat anything since. . .

"Oh yeah. How long have I been sleeping?" I slowly rotated my head to somewhat exercise my neck and then proceeded to the bathroom.

I noticed that the door knob is new. They changed it? No, why would they it if it's not even broken? Or maybe Jinyoung broke it when he saved me.

I let out a sigh thinking that Jinyoung saw me completely naked. I cringed at the thought of it. But it already happened, I can't undo it anymore. Besides if he did not break in to save me, I'm probably dead by now.

I finished washing up like a turtle. I wonder what the boys are doing. They usually just burst in here. They're probably downstairs or practising in the dance room.

I went downstairs to have something to eat when I remembered that the boys are all werewolves and Uncle Lu. And my mom knows it all. She believed that I will be safe here from that Dylan and that they will protect me. My mom and Uncle Lu were really good friends. My mom even knows their family's greatest secret.

"Mom, is this situation for real?" I sighed and look at the time in my phone. It's 9:34AM. And there is a message.

It's from an unknown number.

'Hey Lune. This is Evora. We need some help for our class' booth. Can you come? Please?'

Did she just call me "Lune"? Is she giving me a pet name? Kind of cute though. Since I don't have anything to do here, I will just reply. . .