Chapter XVIII

Start---

Jinyoung's POV

"Come on," I helped her stood up. She still couldn't walk. Her feet are too weak to stand. What did that stupid guy made her drink? I will surely kill that guy if something happens to Luna.

People are now starting to go back to their lounges after that guy run off. I don't know if my eyes changed its color when I was beating him. Did he see my eyes? He run off really scared. I'm dead if he did.

"Jinyoung, I can't walk," she said weakly.

What will I do? "Ah. . . Wait here," I actually do not know what to do. So I went to the counter to ask for some water.

"I'm sorry I was not able to look after your girlfriend," the bartender said. Girlfriend huh? Good. I will let this guy think that way. "She's with my sister a while ago. Now, I can't find Evora. I'm really sorry," he added and gave me a glass of water.

So, he's the brother of that girl? "I can't say its fine. . . but the damage has been done. Apology accepted bro," I lightly nod at him and took the glass of water.

I went back to the lounge and saw Luna asleep on the couch. "Luna. Hey wake up. Don't sleep here," I told her and helped her sat up.

"Huh? Why? Aren't we home yet?" She asked looking around in those droopy eyes, "Oh? We're still here," she smiled slyly. A while ago she was crying and now she smiling like crazy. "Hey Jinyoung! Did you really hear me?"

"Ah. . . Really. Here, you should drink this water," I gave her the glass of water. She badly needs to sober up.

"Huh?" She raised her brow at me. "I already drink though," she replied pointing at the empty glass on the table.

I took the glass and smelled it, "this isn't water Luna. It's vodka!"

"Taste like water," she trailed off with a shrugging of her shoulders and rested on the couch again. "Can we go home now? I'm so sleepy."

She's in no doubt so wasted, "what am I going to do with you?" I scratched my head. "Luna. Wake up. We need to go home now," I'm dead if someone knows me here. That little ruckus I made might reach Lu. And I'm. . . . ugh!

I pull her from the couch and tried to carry her in my back.

"Yah! Jinyoung! Have you realized that I'm still wearing a dress? A short one and red. Damn this dress is so cute though," she grinned again. She's gone nuts.

Looking at her, I shook my head in disbelief, sighing deeply, "Okay. I'll get through this. We'll get through this," I told myself.

"Jinyoung! Why are you just standing there huh? Help me please? Huh? Please?" Ah... Seriously. Why is she acting like a baby? Pouting her lips like that? "Hey Jinyoung! Why so mean?"

I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. But I failed, "cute," I uttered and gently pulled her up, "can you walk now?"

"Tss! Of course!" She smirked and pushed me. Wow! Now she's mad at me.

I watched her make her way out of the bar in a zigzag way. Where did her courage come from? "Can walk huh?" I laughed at her.

I immediately run towards her when I noticed that other guys are whistling at her and trying to pull her hand to their lounges.