Author's Note [FINAL NOTE]

[Pls. Play Monsta X' song I'll Be There]

Hello cupcakes.

Whoo! I actually do not know what to say again. I can't compose myself right now. Like, I don't know why am I crying. I'm just so happy that you guys supported this story until here.

I know I told you that I want Jinyoung and Luna to have more moments together yet I already ended the story. This is why I'm gonna ask you all not to delete this story in your libraries yet because I'm going to update for an Epilogue soon.

Yes you read it right. An Epilogue. The story doesn't end here.

I will continue to write about Jinyoung and Luna and the rest of the boys. Please watch out for the Book II of this story. I hope you're all happy with this decision of mine. Please, be with me until book 2.

And cupcakes I hope you will still support it like how you supported BTFMR. Thank you so much guys.

If you do not know, Tomorrow (May 30, 2017) will the anniversary of this story. BTFMR will be 1 year old tomorrow. Yey!

I love you all cupcakes. MWAH!

P.S.

I have a cousin who is also a writer here in Wattpad. And I'm asking you guys to checkout her Fanfiction about ASTRO (who just had a comeback –BABY--). It's really a good story. Its title, LOST STARS. Please check it out @MsAuthorsBlock

And also, I have written short stories about our World Wide Stars who made history in the Kmusic industry by receiving an award at BBMAs (BillBoard Music Awards), BANGTAN SONYEONDAN commonly known as BTS. Yey. Please check it out cupcakes. I would greatly appreciate it if it would increase its views because of you all.

Again, thank you all so much. And we'll see each other on the BOOK II of Before the Full Moon Rises.

Love,

Your Author