Chapter XIII

My cousin told me to write a chill Chapter. So here it is! Yey!

 I don't really know if its chill or what. But I hope you'll still enjoy this part. Okay, no more chu-chu-chu and. . .

Start--

"Luna"

My heart literally skipped a bit when someone called me from somewhere. I look around. Who could that be? I'm sure it's not any of the boy's voices. I saw Seokjin busy with something, a checklist maybe. I'm certain that it has to do with all the schedule of activities of the school festival. Life for the President of the Student Council is indeed hard.

Who called me really? I'm still looking around.

The opening ceremony just ended. And every student is now wandering around the school ground checking out every booth. Every booth has a different concept and I guess our class has occupied a lot of space for our own concept though. 

 Evora texted me about it last night, ours is a coffee shop that serves pastries too and they choose the finest faces in our class to be the waitrons. And that includes me. Ugh!

"Luna. Hey."

I look back to where the voice is coming from. It's Evora.

"Oh hi? You sound so different. What happened to you?" I asked her. She sounds like a man. And she's already in her waitress uniform.

"You? Are you fine?" She asked. Why would she ask if I'm fine?

"Yeah. I'm fine. You're the one who's not fine here. Are you sick or something?"

"Oh no. I just taught some girls a lesson a while ago. And my throat sore a little after shouting at them to confess." She grinned at me. What does she mean? And who are those girls? "Come on girls. It's time to say your apologies."

Oh God. They're the hooligans from yesterday. The ones who threw eggs and flour at me. Oh no. How did Evora knew this? There is only one person who knew about this except for Yugyeom.

Its Jungkook! I told him not to tell her.

"Go on girls. Or you want me to pluck your eyeballs out of your eye sockets? Huh?!" My eyes widened as the three girls kneeled in front of me.

"We're so sorry Luna. We promise not to do it again. Please forgive us."

I can't even say a thing. I'm surprised at how Evora made these girls kneel in front of me. She really doesn't have to do these. Other student started to stare at us probably wondering what is wrong with these girls. Oh no. This is embarrassing. I look at Evora who's waiting for my reply to the kneeling girls.

"Please. We're so sorry." The three of them begged.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Okay, I forgive you. Please stand up now." I helped each one of them to stand. Evora is clearly shocked to what I did.

"Thank you so much. We promise not to do it again." They all bowed. Then they instantly exited the scene. Evidently ashamed of what happened to them.

"What? Just that? Gosh! What are you a saint? Oh all praises to Saint Luna of Guilford," she said raising both of her hands. "Seriously are you out of your mind? You just simply forgave them and let them run off like that without teaching them their lessons? You should have slapped them one by one. Ugh!" She face palmed. "I hate those girls"