Chapter XV

Hello there cupcakes. I'm sorry for updating very late. I was really busy at school this past weeks :) But anyway here is Chapter XV. And I hope you'll enjoy reading this part. I suggest you review the previous chapter. :) Enjoy reading.

Start---

"I don't understand a single thing on what you're talking about. Come on lets go home Jinyoung. It's getting really cold here."

I told him as I tried my best to stand up. My knees are trembling as I tried to. I feel like I'm gonna fall anytime. I picked up my shoes so we could go down already.

The cold wind blew serenely. "Ahhh. . .It's really cold." I sniffed and wipe the tears that are falling. Why am I such a huge cry baby?

Jinyoung didn't even move an inch. I don't know what does he mean by 'He imprinted on me' but I'm feeling that it's something somewhat unacceptable for me. Is this Twilight? Oh please give me a break.

"Luna."

"Jinyoung lets go home please?" I sat down in front of him and tried to pull his sleeve.

"I'm sorry. I know you have a lot of plans in your life. But I did something not worthy of forgiveness. I claimed you."

I was right. I removed my hand off his sleeve. "I hope this is different from the books that I read." I sniffed again.

He took off his coat and covered my back with it. "I'm sorry. It isn't something that I can undo. I am really sorry Luna. I don't know why I wasn't aware that I'm claiming you at that time."

We stayed silent for a moment.

"I heard you talking with those models back there at the fashion show. Song Mino. You like him a lot right? I have also heard your thoughts that he's a man worth marrying."

Yes. I had thought of that before but I don't remember myself thinking about that when I was talking with those five back there. I don't know how he had known about that. Mino, I have been crushing on him since I entered Verasole.

"I'm sorry I also lied to you that I don't completely hear all you thoughts." He said without looking at me. "I actually can hear all of it. I stayed silent because I'm scared that my brothers would know. But now, I have nothing to hide. They all know about it. Our task is to protect you not to claim you. I have made a great mistake. I wasn't aware of it. . . No, I was. But I kept it to myself. That's why I keep on hating you thinking it would undo things I've done. But it damn hurt so much. I- I don't know why. I'm sorry." He rested his head on his palm.

I honestly do not know what to do right now. I don't know what to think of. So what if he claimed me? I could still make my own choice right? I mean it was just him who claimed me. I did not claim him.

"You're right. You still have your own choice." He said. He sounded like he is dying from the inside.

"So there's no really a problem here. Come on lets go home. The others might worry." I said trying to lift him up.

"Don't worry Luna. I will try to make myself deaf of all your thoughts. I don't know how will I do that but I will really try." He sounded really hopeless. Why so?

"Luna." He called as he stood up. "Close your eyes." He carried me in his arms again.

"We're gonna jump."

"What. . .??? Oh no no no. . ." He started to run to the edge of the building and jumped off before I could even disagree. "GOSH!" I held really tight on him and closed my eyes. I feel like my heart is leaving my body. How high is this building? I think I'm going to die.