Chapter XXII

Start--

"Then, where the hell will we hide Luna? No place in this world is safe for her!" I heard Bambam yelled as Jinyoung and I were about to enter Uncle Lu's office. Who is he yelling to?

"We're here," Jinyoung said as we enter the office. Everyone was sitting around the table like having a meeting, all with dead serious look on their faces.

What happened to them? They have cuts and bruises on their faces. Bambam has a bandage on his head. Yugyeom has an arm sling on his left arm. Jackson has a ban-aid on his eyebrow and chin so as the Mark, Jb and Youngjae.

"What happened?" I asked, afraid to hear their answers. I can't afford to take it if they we're all hurt because of Dylan. I can't.

"No, what happened to you?" Bambam asked looking at the right portion of my head. Which made me realized that they're not the ones who's injured. I am too. But I can't tell them that Jinyoung hurt me. I can't tell them of what happened to Jinyoung last night.

'Stop thinking about it, they might hear everything that's on your head.' I told myself and tried to forget about the thing that happened last night.

"You need to sit down first Luna." Uncle Lu told me. He sounded very devastated. His fingers are together and resting his head on it. I never seen him like this. It seems like the whole world is on his shoulders.

"What's wrong really?" I asked and stood up behind the empty seat next to Bambam. "It's just a scratch Bambam. I slipped myself again, nothing serious." I looked at him and tried to touch the bandage on his head but he bended his head, avoiding my hand. "I'm sorry." He seem to be in a really bad mood. It's new to me.

"Its fine," he said and look at Uncle Lu. I haven't seen him like this. He used to be so clingy. Well, maybe it is just because of what happened to them.

Jinyoung did not tell me anything after Jb called him when we were driving back. He just told me that we'll have to go back as fast as we can but not to the mansion. That is why we're here.

"We were attacked by a pack of wolves last night." Jb started to explain. "They went inside Mark's lab and we fought. Those were Dylan's wolves," Jb said and hanged his head down a little bit.

I bit my lower lip. I knew it. It was because of Dylan. He found them? How come? This can't be happening.

"You are torturing your head there with questions, it will be answered soon. Just sit down first Luna, so hyung can explain." Jackson said. He heard me. So I sat down. "Hyung" he signalled at Jb to continue.

"Mark. . ." Jb looked at Mark who's silently sitting beside Uncle Lu. ". . .was in his lab when the wolves attacked."

"I—I guess I'm the one who should explain that to—to her." Mark interrupted.

"No, you're even too weak to speak. Just sit there." Jb told Mark. What happened to Mark? He's so pale and seems really weak. "He's the most wounded among us who was left in the mansion last night. He can't heal himself and he can't do the same to us too." Jb continued. "He was examining your blood when the wolves attacked. They probably smelled it and thought you were there. Those wolves were Dylan's subjects. Probably a product of his experiments. They will only follow what they're told by their dominant."

"My blood? Why?" That is just creepy.

"Dylan marked your scent. Not just your physical scent but also your blood's scent," Uncle Lu said.